Sales Playbook

Iggy Foo
Iggy Foo Member Posts: 1
Photogenic
edited August 2022 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

Hi community,

Hope this finds you well. Just wondering if there are any tips for side-by-side Salesbook/Playbook integrations or workarounds for Pipedrive?

Context:

My company is shifting from Hubspot to Pipedrive and there was this function to create playbooks in Hubspot. I am not familiar if there are such parallels in Pipedrive. Would love to hear verteran sales users of Pipedrive share their thoughts.

Like best practices, best integrations, best apps to get from Marketplace to enhance the Sales cycle of a user in Pipedrive.

😊

Thanks so much!

2 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Mike William
    Mike William Member Posts: 4
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment

Hi! I am also transitioning from HubSpot to Pipedrive and I'm looking for a function that's similar to a playbook.

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,052 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer

Hi @Iggy Foo , this is a really interesting idea! I'm moving your thread to the Ideas & Feedback section so other users that feel the same way can upvote it for even more visibility. In the meantime, I have passed it on internally to evaluate how our team can make this happen 🙂

• Mike William

Hi, @Manuel Oliveira ! How is the progress of this? Was this considered as a possible feature?

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,052 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer

Hi @Mike William, I can confirm the feedback has been received, but it is not a feature in the plans for the near future at least. We closely follow all feedback posted and how common a type of request is, so this may change the more popular this request becomes.

• Mike William

Ahh a shame. Hopefully this gets more traction. Thanks, @Manuel Oliveira !

• Bob TFE
    Bob TFE Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

A year has passed and also we are interested. I'm using Hubspot at a different organization and it would be good add-on to pipedrive.

• Currently, we are using ClickUp for the hosting of our playbooks. It works great, but yes, it would be even better if it's integrated into Pipedrive.