Drip campaign emails

Derek Murrell
Derek Murrell Member Posts: 6
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
edited August 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

We moved to Pipedrive to have everything in one place. We upgraded to use the workflow/automations function. I simply want to be able to send emails to nurture warm leads (or cold leads), which we have to call deals with Pipedrive (confusing), and send emails on a schedule... like 1, 3, 5, 10 days, etc. I was excited because the workflow was marketed to do this, but now support is saying she doesn't know what I mean, Pipedrive doesn't do this, and to use Zapier and call Zapier's support to figure it out. This was the point of coming to Pipedrive and upgrading our account to keep this basic functionality in house!

So now I have to get Zapier and a 3rd party program to send drip emails? The workflow seems to be able to send them with conditions as delays... why can't this work? Doing all this 3rd party stuff is starting where we were before Pipedrive... it's a nightmare.

Comments

• Keith Gereghty
    Keith Gereghty Member Posts: 58
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

Watch this video from Kelly Goss - Solvaa in London, UK. Lot's of free info on her website and youtube channel. I use her for consulting from time to time. She knows her stuff. Or you could try a marketing app. I use FunnelFLARE, which integrated directly into Pipedrive. The FF SMS is very user friendly and so useful, IMO. Good luck!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV7xqqyJYG-GRw0oXSdCj-Q/featured

• Derek Murrell
    Derek Murrell Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic

Awesome, thanks! I'll check it out!

• Keith Gereghty
    Keith Gereghty Member Posts: 58
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

You're welcome.

I live to serve, Derek.

• HensenR
    HensenR Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic

Last weekend, I managed to create a drip feed using Pipedrive's automation functionality. To test the drip feed, I put 5 minutes of delay time between 3 emails and it worked fine.

In my business I need drip feeds which takes 6 or even 12 months. Therefor I changed the delay time from 5 minutes to 11 weeks. The result was the following error messages: "Your automation contains more than the 90 duration-related steps allowed daily. Change the configuration of the automation to continue."

What are the reasons that a drip feed is limited to 90 days? Can Pipedrive take this limitation off? How have other users solved this (because I am sure I am not the first one with this problem)? 

In addition, I find it strange that only 10 steps can be automated as well. Could this also be adjusted by Pipedrive? For example, to 20 steps.