Restrict what user can see / access

Options
Chris Rozon
Chris Rozon Member Posts: 17
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

We're hiring some outside contractors to do pre-qualification and qualification of leads, and would like them to be able to a) update their activities in Pipedrive but b) only be able to see and update accounts assigned to them.

Is this possible?

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited August 2020 #2
    Options

Hi @Chris Rozon 

This is perfectly possible. The visibility of items can be set and on higher pricing plans you can even create groups of users with different visibility permissions. Take a look here how it works please:
    https://www.pipedrive.com/en/academy/courses/get-your-team-on-board/chapters/visibility-groups

• Shawn Bouchard
    Shawn Bouchard Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Hi @Chris Rozon ,

I realize this post is a little dated but I'm curious how your experience was working with contractors to do lead qualification for you?

• Chris Rozon
    Chris Rozon Member Posts: 17
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #4
    Options

Hi @Chris Rozon ,

I realize this post is a little dated but I'm curious how your experience was working with contractors to do lead qualification for you?

For us, it's a pretty basic set-up. We have a couple people who are either semi-retired or moved on to indie consulting but have lots of industry experience and contacts. They do a basic qualification and bring in the "warm leads" to our sales team, who do a joint call or two and then take over the process.

The consultant gets a % of the first year revenue.