CC participant in an auto email

Merrick Rutledge
Merrick Rutledge Member Posts: 10
First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I am a real estate agent, and i need to figure out how to send out auto emails to multiple people. I have figured out how to send it to the main person in a deal, but how do i automatically CC a participant?

Tagged:

Comments

• Merrick Rutledge
    edited May 2020 #2

Or even how to send to multiple emails under one contact in automation.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi @Merrick Rutldge in the workflow automation you can add as many receivers as you want. You can use the standard options but also manually add other addresses as you can see in the GIF here:

• Merrick Rutledge
    edited May 2020 #4

I think i am trying to figure out a way to take 2 different email from a web form and automatically send an email to both email addresses. 

I work with a lot of couples (contacts) and they rarely share emails. 

• Merrick Rutledge
    edited May 2020 #5

I basically need 2 dynamic email fields.

• Scott Ochander
    Scott Ochander Member Posts: 10
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2021 #6

This is a feature we could really use too. We often have multiple people involved with a deal....and it would be helpful to have them all directly associated/able to email them with a single click. 

• Max Jurock_8538
    Max Jurock_8538 Member Posts: 13
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited March 2021 #7

Hi @Merrick Rutldge in the workflow automation you can add as many receivers as you want. You can use the standard options but also manually add other addresses as you can see in the GIF here:

This doesn't really solve the issue for me at least. We work in the mortgage industry and often times have couples who are both going to be on the mortgage and therefore both contacts are equally as important on the deal - however we cannot easily send an email to both the way it is set up now, and if the spouse not set as the primary contact emails back to us, those emails are not linked to the deal either.

In this example it is two parents helping their children buy a place, and all would like to be involved in the deal going-ons but we can only have one contact person on the deal.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited August 2020 #8

@Max Jurock thanks for sharing, I'll pass that on to our team who is working on this feature ;) 

• Sarah_15493
    Sarah_15493 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2021 #9

Us as well. We would like to be able to email multiple participants at once. 

• Hailey Andler
    Hailey Andler Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2021 #10

It is really hard to believe it is not possible to email all the participants on a deal. That just seems like a necessary feature. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited March 2021 #11

Thanks all for the additional comments. I've highlighted this thread to our team again 🙏🏻

• Robin Tyrangiel
    Robin Tyrangiel Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2021 #12

Yes, we have the same issue as well. Please create.

• Max Jurock_8538
    edited January 2021 #13

Hi Mike,

Wondering if there's been any progress towards this, as it would be very useful and helpful :)

Thanks!
    Max

• Mike van der Valk
    edited January 2021 #14

Hi @Max Jurock I wish I could say yes but there are not clear plans at the moment. I have however personally reached out to our product manager in this area to bring his attention to this request, hopefully it helps!

• Mike van der Valk
    edited March 2021 #15

@Max Jurock actually good news, it's in the backlog waiting for availability for an engineer to work on it.

• Abi McGrath
    Abi McGrath Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #16

We also have this issue - not being able to email multiple people connected to a deal at once seriously hinders us and means I have to keep switching from Pipedrive back to Gmail to complete email functions. 

• Max Jurock_8538
    edited March 2021 #17

Brilliant thank you for the update, apologies I didn't see it until now!

• John Meeker
    John Meeker Member Posts: 4
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited March 2021 #18

Any ETA here? 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited March 2021 #19

Checking with the team @John Meeker will keep you posted.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited March 2021 #20

Hi @John Meeker unfortunately it's still in the backlog.. looks like the team hasn't gotten to it yet. I'll do my best to tell them how important it is.

• Max Jurock_8538
    edited April 2021 #21

If it helps the backlog at all, we'd still really appreciate this feature :)

• Patrick Morgan
    Patrick Morgan Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited April 2021 #22

I have spent weeks going back and forth with Pipedrive customer service to sort out our workflows. The customer service has been fantastic.

The final step in my process was finalising the emails and adding the CC which I assumed would just mean creating a new contact or a new field and then adding it to the workflow. But nope, this is not possible. It is beyond belief that this system can't send to more than one person, particularly for those of us who deal with loans and need both parties to receive communication.

I cannot have these emails automated if they can't send to more than one person. Please let me know if this update is being worked on. If not, I will have to change systems.

• Andrew Earles
    Andrew Earles Member Posts: 10
    First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited June 2021 #23

I also really need this feature. Quickly!!

• Adrian Schulz
    Adrian Schulz Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2022 #24

Solution:

If you create a custom "Person" field in a deal, you can email those parties on deal stage change via Zapier. It works really well. 

• Andrew Earles
    Andrew Earles Member Posts: 10
    First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited June 2021 #25

Solution:

If you create a custom "Person" field in a deal, you can email those parties on deal stage change via Zapier. It works really well. 

Thank you.  

• Merrick Rutledge
    edited July 2021 #26

Did anyone find a solution for this? I don't know Zapier but would love to hear what people have figured this out or if Pipedrive has figured out how to automatically send emails to multiple people. 

• Alister Payne
    Alister Payne Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2021 #27

+1 for this feature. We too have multiple participants in a deal and need to communicate with all of them at once.

• Max Jurock_8538
    edited August 2021 #28

Following up on this one. There isn't a lot of value or purpose in having multiple participants on a single deal if you can't communicate deal updates to all parties involved automatically.

• Paul Mead
    Paul Mead Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #29

Hi - agree this is a necessary feature - can you please advise if you are planning to add this?

• Celeste_44484
    Celeste_44484 Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited March 2022 #30

Hi - just live chatted with Pipedrive today about being able to email multiple participants at once. Not having this is making things really challenging and we're wasting time exporting lists and using other email services. PLEASE bump this up on your product roadmap. 

• Alexandre Dumont
    Alexandre Dumont Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited June 2022 #31

Hi @Mike van der Valk , is there any ETA about this feature ? Thanks a lot !