Is it possible to create Google meet link automaticly from Pipedrive schedler?

I use Pipedrive scheduler to create appointments with customers. Appointments goes straight to my Google calender, but it doesn't create Google meet link automaticly. You have to go to your calender and add separately Google Meet link.

Is there some settings that I should check or is it even possible?

Answers

• I think you can install Google Meet as an app from the Pipedrive marketplace.

• Rasmus Kanervisto
    Rasmus Kanervisto Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic

I have installed it already. It works but it's little bit unprofessional to update the appointment just because there is no link to video meeting.

The problem is that, when your potential customer tries to find link from the email, there is none. She/he have to go to the calendar or i have to updete the appointment and send updated invite.

• Bert VW
    Bert VW Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic

Has anyone solved this? I have the same problem.

• Kerttttu
    Kerttttu Pipedrive Team Posts: 1 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Photogenic

Hey, this issue has been solved.

But if you've have been using Google Meet integration for a longer time and the Meet link still doesn't appear automatically to your events: uninstall the app from marketplace and reinstall it - this will fix the problem and the Meet link will always appear automatically.

(As long as you're following the general instructions https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/pipedrive-integration-google-meet)