Jumping from a Deal to its Pipeline

Josh Monifi
Josh Monifi Member Posts: 86
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
edited August 2022 in Sales CRM #1

How can I jump from a Deal to the Pipeline that it is in? I know I can edit the Pipeline and Stage from the bottom left dropdown under the progress bar. But can I jump from a Deal to the Pipeline itself? Seems like something Pipedrive should be able to do! If this is not possible, I will put this in as a feature request.

Answers

• Lucas MAGNE
    Lucas MAGNE Member Posts: 163
    First Anniversary Elite + Premier Solution Provider First Comment 5 Likes

Hi Josh,

I'm not sure to understand what you need ...

Can you specify a bit more please ?

• Josh Monifi

@Lucas MAGNE

When you are looking at a Deal, how do you you easily jump to the Pipeline it is in, if you didn't originate from the Pipeline and can't just press back?

For example, you are looking at many Deals from several Pipelines in List view. You open a Deal, and you want to go to the Pipeline it is in. There is no way to do that directly from that Deal's page.

(You can click on the Pipeline name and adjust which pipeline and stage it is in, but you cannot go directly to that Pipeline to see all of the Deals in there.)

• Lucas MAGNE
    Lucas MAGNE Member Posts: 163
    First Anniversary Elite + Premier Solution Provider First Comment 5 Likes

When you are on the deal view, effectively you don't any info of the other deal .. and it's normal.

To see the others deals, it's on the Pipeline view :

You have the view of the pipeline and not the list :

• Josh Monifi

Yes, I know how to get back to the Pipeline, but that requires clicking on the Deals Tab, then Pipeline view, then selecting the pipeline from the dropdown. I am specifically asking if I can get to a Deal's pipeline DIRECTLY from that Deal. With one click.

• Josh Monifi

Hi Pipedrive-- wondering if someone from the dev team has looked at this post to see if this is possible. Seems necessary to me!