Create your own WFA template to share with your colleagues

Hey Community,

is there the possibility of creating your own WFA-templates so you can share them with your company? As I am responsible for PD in my team, I want my teammembers to have easy access to WFAs without having to build them by themselves and needing my help a lot more, instead of just using the template in the first place. But as I figure, there's no possibility to do that, right?

Kind regards

Julian

Answers

• The only thing you can do is enable the automation for everyone else in the team.

• Julian Strobl
    Julian Strobl Member Posts: 19
    First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic

I Know about that, but the problem is, that I can't create WFAs which should send personal mails from the specific account of every teammember with their personal signature. It will always send fom the mailadress and with the signature of the creator of the WFA.

• Liz (Ops Designed)
    Liz (Ops Designed) Member Posts: 211
    First Answer 5 Likes First Comment First Anniversary

Hi @Julian Strobl yes, this is a major frustration with Workflow automations. You can build automations like this using a more robust automation tool like Zapier. I recently built a number of dynamic email automations using Pipedrive, Zapier and SendGrid. What's best about them is as team members come and go the automations don't have to be touched, which makes scaling a lot more sustainable.

If you have any further questions, feel free to get in touch!

Best,

Liz

• Julian Strobl
    Julian Strobl Member Posts: 19
    First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic

Hi @Liz Peterson,

Thank you for your answer! I think I won't work myself into Zapier anytime soon. Too much going on, but its defenatly worth thinking about in the future.

Kind regards

Julian