[CLOSED] Looking for Testers: We're building an Invoicing & Payments solution!

Natasha Kupusovic
Natasha Kupusovic Posts: 121 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
edited February 13 in Research and Beta Testing #1

Hi all! 👋🏻

I’m Natasha, a product manager working on an invoicing and payments solution in Pipedrive. 

If you’ve given feedback or shown interest in this area, we may have already spoken at some point this year - so hello again 🙂

If you’re hearing about it for the first time - here’s a brief overview: 

We’re exploring how to bring invoicing and payment tasks closer to Pipedrive. We’ve started developing a solution, that is powered by Stripe, to help automate generating invoices and tracking payments all within Pipedrive. We’re creating a single place in Pipedrive where you can view and manage invoices - allowing you to have a birds-eye overview and quickly follow up on outstanding and overdue payments. 

We’re looking for early testers to try out the alpha version of Payments and help us understand if we’re headed in the right direction. Your invaluable feedback will help us build our next awesome product that we hope will help you close deals faster and grow your business! 

If you would like to participate in the alpha testing phase, please fill in the following form and we’ll reach out to you if you fit the current use case. The testing phase will start in a few weeks, so keep an eye on your inbox for more information about Payments!

Please bear in mind that if we don’t reach out to you right away, we will reach out to you at a later date when we start expanding the testing program. 

Hope to speak to you soon! 🥳

Comments

• NickC
    NickC Member Posts: 11
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic

Hi @Natasha Kupusovic

There were two reasons we needed to move to Zoho... this one will get us back. I filled in the form, would you mind sharing a general status. I'm happy to participate as this will tick all boxes our team needs and will make my move back much easier (if not done and dusted).

Thank you

Nick

• NickC
    edited September 2022 #3

At least some feedback would be appreciated. @Natasha Kupusovic

• Natasha Kupusovic

Hi @NickC! So sorry for my delayed response. I was out of the office for some of last week so I'm only seeing this now.

Happy to hear your interest! We're a bit behind schedule for the release due to some logistical setbacks but we should be releasing to the testing group very soon! Thank you for filling in the form on my original post. I've been reviewing the answers and will reach out to everyone that's part of this testing group. I'll be sure to send you an email with a status update even if you aren't part of the testing group because I'd love to hear your needs for an invoicing and payments solution.

I'll be in touch soon! Thank you and again - sorry for not getting back to you last week!

• NickC

That's great, and no worries. Looking forward to news in the weeks to come.

• @Natasha Kupusovic Happy to Join. Would like to integrate it into our upcoming saas product!

We are into a recurring subscription model on a monthly and annual basis.

• Natasha Kupusovic

Hi @Akhil_Supermeet.ai 👋🏻 Really glad to hear you're interested! We're waiting to finalize one last thing and we'll be releasing to the testing group. I'll reach out by email in the next weeks if you meet our use case. Thank you!

• @Natasha Kupusovic , Thanks for the update. I am looking forward to it.

• Leonardo Cunha
    Leonardo Cunha Member Posts: 2
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic

Hey, looking forward to take part in this test!

• Layth Karagholi
    Layth Karagholi Member Posts: 1
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic

hi Natasha,

I think i completed teh form but never heard anything. Can you confirm you will release this feature to me for testing.

thanks

• Yoni
    Yoni Member Posts: 5
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic

Hello

J'ai pas mal d'idée sur le sujet et disponible pour en parler. 😀

• Hello @Natasha Kupusovic - Are there any updates on this project?

• NickC

It’s a bit too quiet.

• Natasha Kupusovic

Hi all! 👋

I'm here with an update on Pipedrive's invoicing & payments solution. There have been some delays and obstacles that have caused us to pause working on this solution for the time-being. This means that we won't be releasing the alpha version in the shorter term. However, I have documented your interest in testing out this solution. The team is working on figuring out the best path forward and I'll be reaching out when we have more information.

(cc: @NickC @Bjørn-Henning Opheim - Thank you for your patience while we figure this out.)

• Scott Mahrle
    Scott Mahrle Member Posts: 3
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

@Natasha Kupusovic I would be interested in learning about this when you unpause the work.

• Wes Brooks
    Wes Brooks Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic

Hi, was there any progress with this.

Would love to streamline payments. I have pipedrive crm, qwilr for proposals and my process is really clunky being torn between stripe & gocardless (because I use QuickBooks) for single / recurring payments.

• anthonyr
    anthonyr Member Posts: 11
    First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper

a native authorize.net integration would be great too

• Hello @Natasha Kupusovic , hope you are good. Is there any news on this? 🙂

• Jess Stacey
    Jess Stacey Pipedrive Team Posts: 38 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Hi all, I'm a PM working with Natasha at Pipedrive. We wanted to let you know that currently the Payments topic is still in a state of de-prioritisation. Meaning we've not been working on it as part of our roadmap this year.

If we continue to see demand and it fits with our strategy longer term, it may be something that is resurrected in the future. So do please keep leaving your feedback on the topic.

Best wishes,

Jess

• BeccaT
    BeccaT Member Posts: 8
    Photogenic First Comment

If you would like any more volunteers we would love to be involved!

• VERBED
    VERBED Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment

@Jess Stacey +1 vote for invoicing and payments within Pipedrive. The addition of Projects to your platform was a huge reason for us to consider switching CRMs, but the lack of a native invoicing + payments solution makes the decision considerably more difficult... any update on the potential availability of this in 2024?

• BPAVTG
    BPAVTG Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment

Yes please include me!!!! But more importantly we need a decent facility for sending quotes!!!

This discussion has been closed.