Reports on Emails which are linked with a deal

Bernd Auer
Bernd Auer Member Posts: 344
First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

If you are synching your emails you can get reports on the email performance. But you can NOT filter the emails which are linked to a deal.

I am not interested in statistics on mails from my daily business and from my Grandmother, only sales related email count. And they are sales related if they are linked to a deal.

9 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• AutoForSales
    AutoForSales Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I would love to see this feature implemented too, what's the point of knowing all the email ever sent of received. I only want to track the email conversion for the emails that are linked to deal.

Are you going to look into this ?

• MC
    MC Member Posts: 69
    5 Likes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

I'm confused. Are you saying @Bernd Auer that the Activities Completed and Planned report cannot be filtered on a Deal so we can see the emails that pertain only to that specified Deal? I am gobsmacked if this is not possible. Overall statistics on all emails is irrelevant noise. We need to see a count of emails, calls and SMS messages sent and received for a specific Deal. I'll be SUPER disappointed if this is not possible.

Any updates on the @Manuel Oliveira , @Sophie , @Andreia Costa ?

• Travis Sixel
    Travis Sixel Member Posts: 4
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary

I agree that knowing the email activity tied to a Deal is very important to measure productivity and effectiveness of communication.