Can you send emails from different email accounts?

Hi there,

I have managed to sync two different email accounts to Pipedrive.

Am I now able to send and track emails from both email addresses?

If so, how do I set this up?

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Andres Kõljalg
    Andres Kõljalg Pipedrive Team Posts: 12 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic

Hey @ResultsDrive!

No, unfortunately, you cannot sync 2 different accounts with Pipedrive. In case you clicked "Add new account" there while your previous email is still in sync, it may still show it there, but actually, it's syncing just one of them.

Pipedrive currently cannot email sync from 2 different accounts at the same time. However, a workaround that I use for example is I sync my "nice", work email with Pipedrive, and send the rest of the emails in with Smart-BCC.

This way, all of the emails that I send from Pipedrive have my nice, work domain email address; however, If there's a need for something in Pipedrive that I sent from my personal email, I'll just forward it using the Smart-BCC.

Also, if there's something I need to write to my prospects from my personal email, I'll just add the Smart-BCC address to the BCC. However, for this to work, you'll need to add your second email as an alternative email address. See this article:

https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/how-do-i-add-an-alternative-email-address-for-smart-email-bcc

In case you need help with setting this up, or any further explanations, feel free to reply to me here or reach out to our Support, which is available 24/7!