Hey everyone! I'm having a bit os a struggle trying to figure out how to filter deals from a same co

Options
Guilherme Tayar
Guilherme Tayar Member Posts: 2
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

To better explain:

I basically want to view my deals informations arranged in leads format. That being Organization/Clients being ONE lead.

Working with a marketplace, I sometimes have one lead being offered different deals of different products or cities, for example. But I want to know how many LEADS I generated in a said period of time.  How many Opportunities were made, but not from a Deals prospect, but from an individual company.

Makes sense? Anyone knows how to help?

PS: I'm hearing about this new lead feature now, but from what I can see you'd have to import it manually and that wouldn't work for me. However I have but no information or experience with it.

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2022 #2
    Options

@Guilherme Tayar 

Our team is working on an option to convert deals to leads as well as adding multiple different sources to create leads. Also you can create a filter on your deals to filter out deals from one organization like this for example: 

• Guilherme Tayar
    Guilherme Tayar Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Hey, @Mike van der Valk . Thanks for the reply.

I guess your filter would work, but it would be far too much trouble to namely filter out each Organization. 

When trying to find a solution, I came up with filtering only companies that were added in a certain timeframe. For instance, if I should want to see only the new leads/deals of a month, I'd see the deals created in said month filtering by organizations that were also created that month. Do you thing that works?

Also, how could I try out the new Leads Feature? We don't see it on our Pipe.

Thanks for your help!

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited May 2020 #4
    Options

Hey, @Mike van der Valk . Thanks for the reply.

I guess your filter would work, but it would be far too much trouble to namely filter out each Organization. 

When trying to find a solution, I came up with filtering only companies that were added in a certain timeframe. For instance, if I should want to see only the new leads/deals of a month, I'd see the deals created in said month filtering by organizations that were also created that month. Do you thing that works?

Also, how could I try out the new Leads Feature? We don't see it on our Pipe.

Thanks for your help!

@Guilherme Tayar please confirm the email address you use with Pipedrive so I can enable the leads section on your account. You can write it here or email me at mike@pipedrive.com

Regarding the filters you can either add one like this: http://sharing.pipedrive.com/fqszCt

Or like this: http://sharing.pipedrive.com/SKm6EQ

Clicking on the red square in the second screenshot makes you switch between relevant or exact time.