Enhanced conditions in automations

Options
Brightsquid Support
Brightsquid Support Member Posts: 7
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I should be able to add conditions from different data sets. So, if an org field equals this, and Deal field equals that, and contact field is another thing, do this.

I want to be able to change a deal stage based on an org field or a contact field. Seems like a straightforward and sensible operation to enable. The issue now is that pipedrive doesn't let me distinguish which deal I want to change (unless I use a specific deal name for one single deal).

Please add the ability to find deals associated to an org or contact that are in a certain stage and move them to a new stage, or at very least assign a task for someone to move them.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Options

I think you can do this using a dummy update step in the automation.

• System Admin_31413
    Options

Yes need this badly for our account. We have leads that come in via webforms, and the webform fields fill in critical organization custom fields. We then need the ability to auto update or auto archive certain leads based on the linked org custom field value. We cannot do this currently because the lead created automation only allows you to use lead fields and nothing outside of that.

• Kyles Tech Services
    Options

This is possible... you just need to bring each "data set" into the automation by updating one of the fields and then you have access to all the other information. So your automation would be:

Trigger - Deal Updated

Condition - stage {changed to} _________

Update organization (update the title with the title)

Update contact (update the title with the title)

condition - if the org has this

and

the contact has this

then do whatever action you would like to do.

If you need help please reach out to me and I can build this out for you.