(Closed) Looking for Beta Testers for the new Automation List View
EDIT: This research has ended, thank you for your participation!
Hey Everyone! 👋
My name is Rui Gonçalves and I'm a product manager for the Workflow Automation feature.
Today I'm looking for volunteers to test our new and improved list view.
What has changed?
- The “created by other” tab no longer exists for admin users
- All workflows are now in the same tab - renamed Workflows
- Admins will be able to see the configuration of other’s automations - only see, not edit.
- New functionalities were added:
- A search bar, that will only search by name and description of a workflow
- Users will be able to sort their automations by name, update or created time (ascending and descending)
- Users will be able to add up to 100 tags to the their automations
- User can now filter their automations by tags, triggers, actions, state, and owner
As part of our Beta Testers group, we ask you to try this feature on your day to day activities and give us feedback on it.
If you're interested in testing this feature, let me know in the comments and I'll enable it for you!😁
Carolynsdesk Posts: 8
Yes please! I would like access1
Hey @Carolynsdesk I have just enabled it for you0
Damir Sabani Posts: 2
I would like access for this please.1
Enabled @Damir Sabani !0
Jonathan Gustavo Pinotti Posts: 6
I would like access for this please.0
Amit Sarda - Pipedrive Consultant - AmitSarda.xyz Posts: 1,242
Need this for a couple of client accounts. Please PM so that I can share email addresses.1
Christian Ayala Posts: 74
I would love access!0
Tran Minh Tuan Posts: 5
I would like access for this please0
Joseph Valenti Posts: 73
Good day. May I join this beta? For all three "companies" associated to [email protected]
Kai Xiang Chiew Posts: 3
I would love to join this beta!0