Looking for Beta Testers for the new Automation List View
Hey Everyone! 👋
My name is Rui Gonçalves and I'm a product manager for the Workflow Automation feature.
Today I'm looking for volunteers to test our new and improved list view.
What has changed?
- The “created by other” tab no longer exists for admin users
- All workflows are now in the same tab - renamed Workflows
- Admins will be able to see the configuration of other’s automations - only see, not edit.
- New functionalities were added:
- A search bar, that will only search by name and description of a workflow
- Users will be able to sort their automations by name, update or created time (ascending and descending)
- Users will be able to add up to 100 tags to the their automations
- User can now filter their automations by tags, triggers, actions, state, and owner
As part of our Beta Testers group, we ask you to try this feature on your day to day activities and give us feedback on it.
If you're interest in testing this feature let me know in the comments and I'll enable it for you!😁