SIP provider or other options for calling in Norway

Petro Krasnomovets
Petro Krasnomovets Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hi!

We're testing a calling feature and it looks like that a standard Pipedrive caller (which uses Twilio) isn't a best solution for calling inside Norway. Maybe you've already dealt with setting up calling through Pipedrive in Norway and can share experience or just advise a SIP provider?

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

I'll pass on your feedback to the team. In the meantime perhaps check out our Marketplace: https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/apps/phone-solutions

• Petro Krasnomovets
    edited May 2020 #3

I'll pass on your feedback to the team. In the meantime perhaps check out our Marketplace: https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/apps/phone-solutions

Thanks, Mike! I'm already researching services there.

• John Lyder
    John Lyder Member Posts: 11
    5 Likes First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #4

I'm not sure but I do believe that you can use Skype Connect to configure a SIP profile and then buy Mobiles and landlines subscription with unlimited mins for $8.74 per month. Then each seller also will have a phone number that their client can call or you can have one number but several SIP channels. Not my expert of area, but as far as I understand - this should perhaps work...

• Petro Krasnomovets
    edited May 2020 #5

I'm not sure but I do believe that you can use Skype Connect to configure a SIP profile and then buy Mobiles and landlines subscription with unlimited mins for $8.74 per month. Then each seller also will have a phone number that their client can call or you can have one number but several SIP channels. Not my expert of area, but as far as I understand - this should perhaps work...

Thank you, John, I look into it!

• Henrik Mikkelsen_59464
    Henrik Mikkelsen_59464 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2021 #6

Hei! Er det noe nytt her? Hva anbefaler dere på ringeverktøy i kombinasjon med pipedrive? Jeg likte godt løsningen til Aircall, men man kan dessverre ikke bruke mobilenummer med dem