Good morning, Canadian Pipedrivers. Are you a financial planner using Pipedrive? Or perhaps involve

Joseph Valenti
Joseph Valenti Member Posts: 72
First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

If so, I invite you to please reach out to me. 

A newer Pipedrive user would appreciate speaking with you, and learning about how you have set up Pipedrive, what challenges you face and how it helps your business. 

I will contribute a no-charge consultation to both parties if required.

Comments

• Paul Downes
    Paul Downes Member Posts: 34
    First Comment
    edited October 2020 #2

Hi Joseph,

I'm a Financial Planner and on a trial of Pipedrive. I'd be very interested to see how other Advisors have set up PD.

My main question at the beginning is to how to use organisations as I don't work with organisations rather families. Thus far I have been setting up the family as organisations although I am not sure if this is best practice. 

I'd be keen to learn and exchange ideas with others although I am based in Europe...

Speak soon,

Paul

• Joseph Valenti
    Joseph Valenti Member Posts: 72
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #3

Good morning @Paul Downes . My name is Joe Valenti. I am a software entrepreneur.  We publish a SaaS app for mortgage brokers and loan-officers in Canada and the USA. I happen also be a designated "Pipedrive Expert" and a Partner. We have offices in Woodbridge (Toronto), Montreal and Ottawa.

I confirm that 100% of mortgage brokers (and financial planners) would indeed use the "family" as the Organization in Pipedrive. Most of our customers don't allow a Typical Customer to belong to more than one Family, and in your case I expect you will do the same. It is however possible for such a Typical Customer to be associated with multiple families, and you might-maybe-possibly use this capability to keep track of referral partners (though there are better way, using custom fields).

I will be happy to assist you in your exploration with Pipedrive. Please let me know how we may assist you.

Have a good week.

Joe

• Paul Downes
    Paul Downes Member Posts: 34
    First Comment
    edited July 2020 #4

Good morning @Paul Downes . My name is Joe Valenti. I am a software entrepreneur.  We publish a SaaS app for mortgage brokers and loan-officers in Canada and the USA. I happen also be a designated "Pipedrive Expert" and a Partner. We have offices in Woodbridge (Toronto), Montreal and Ottawa.

I confirm that 100% of mortgage brokers (and financial planners) would indeed use the "family" as the Organization in Pipedrive. Most of our customers don't allow a Typical Customer to belong to more than one Family, and in your case I expect you will do the same. It is however possible for such a Typical Customer to be associated with multiple families, and you might-maybe-possibly use this capability to keep track of referral partners (though there are better way, using custom fields).

I will be happy to assist you in your exploration with Pipedrive. Please let me know how we may assist you.

Have a good week.

Joe

Thanks Mike, will come back to you once I get the basics!!