I'm using Salesflare Chrome extension instead of Pipedrive Add-on
The Gmail add-on is a great feature... well it use to be.
Prior to it becoming a add-on, it was a chrome extension and it was better. (But far from perfect)
I'm currently using the Salesflare with zapier to send my data to Pipedrive. Why ?
Because the Pipedrive Add-on is poorly design and not updated, it still look like a half beta version.
- Can't access/update fields other than name, email, phone, organisation
- Load forever when you try to use it
- Currency for deals Zimbabwe (ZLE) and it can't be change
- Field do not fill-up automatically (name, organization, email, phone number....)
- Have access to 15% of Pipedrive
What it does? We go staright in "View in Pipedrive" and avoid working in this non-finish product.
I could say the same about the scheduler, it's half bake. it do not work with Zapier, can't add custom fields like organization.
Same with the calendar sync : it do not sync event with your calendar!
Nothing work as intended!
Please Pipedrive, before adding new feature, please revisit what you left unfinish on the table. It makes your tools a headache to use and make people leave. I'm a reseller and I'm loosing all my clients because Pipedrive is a great idea on paper, but it's not actionnable.