I'm using Salesflare Chrome extension instead of Pipedrive Add-on

Olivier LeadLion
Olivier LeadLion Member Posts: 13
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper

The Gmail add-on is a great feature... well it use to be.

Prior to it becoming a add-on, it was a chrome extension and it was better. (But far from perfect)

I'm currently using the Salesflare with zapier to send my data to Pipedrive. Why ?

Because the Pipedrive Add-on is poorly design and not updated, it still look like a half beta version.

• Can't access/update fields other than name, email, phone, organisation
  • Load forever when you try to use it
  • Currency for deals Zimbabwe (ZLE) and it can't be change
  • Field do not fill-up automatically (name, organization, email, phone number....)
  • Have access to 15% of Pipedrive

What it does? We go staright in "View in Pipedrive" and avoid working in this non-finish product.

I could say the same about the scheduler, it's half bake. it do not work with Zapier, can't add custom fields like organization.

Same with the calendar sync : it do not sync event with your calendar!

Nothing work as intended!

Please Pipedrive, before adding new feature, please revisit what you left unfinish on the table. It makes your tools a headache to use and make people leave. I'm a reseller and I'm loosing all my clients because Pipedrive is a great idea on paper, but it's not actionnable.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Andreia Costa
    Andreia Costa Pipedrive Team Posts: 128 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Likes

Hello @Olivier LeadLion ,

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. I would maybe suggest having different threads so it can be upvoted separately but I will share this internally.

About the Add-on I would like to check this further, for example:

• Currency for deals Zimbabwe (ZLE) and it can't be change

The currency added should be based on your default one, is that not happening? If not, can you reach out to our support team so we can check on this please?

I'm also sorry to hear that you are losing people due to things missing with our features, please continue to share your feedback with us so we can work on improving the current features we have

Thank you,

• Olivier LeadLion
    edited November 2022 #3

My default currency is CAD

When sharing in the chat, they say to come here,

When sharing here, you guys say to share in a different thread

Anyone working at Pipedrive or we have to do it all ourself?

• Olivier LeadLion
    edited November 2022 #4

I could add that the merge feature merge nothing.

I have companies that are there 3 times with the exact same name and it did not merge or asked to merge them.

Big Mess.

Pipedrive is a mess

I know you feel sorry about it and I should post it in a different thread. Don't bother telling me

This discussion has been closed.