Additional fonts - desperately needed

Emma
Emma Member Posts: 1
5 Up Votes

Having flexibility and being able to add new fonts to Pipedrive. Many companies create a brand and with that brand, have a specific font used to convey that brand throughout everything. Very limited choice of font so a larger choice and the ability to add a specific font is needed

Tagged:
17 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 343
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited July 2022 #2

I know the fonts have been discussed here many times, but I have not yet found a posting on this specific issue:

Many companies work with a corporate font and insist that the CI is adhered to in all customer communication. That's why it would be great if a company font could be set on a company level.

Close to this requirement is the possibility of providing a CI-compliant, standardised signature. Using (even the new) editor is stumbling block for many users.

The larger a company, the more important these things become!

• Steffen Hepp
    Steffen Hepp Member Posts: 34
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited December 2022 #3

this would be a great improvement

• Blink Systems
    Blink Systems Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited June 2022 #4

Hi there, 

Is it possible to import or code external pipedrive fonts into your newsletter?

If not, could this be made possible please?

Thanks!

• Felix Brumme
    Felix Brumme Member Posts: 28
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes

I fully agree with this!

It would be best if you could import a font directly yourself. That way you could keep the font selection small and not have to see dozens of fonts you never use. 

It would also allow you to install fonts that you have paid for or created yourself. 

• Siveen
    Siveen Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Yes, it means custom bulletpoints etc could then be used.

• Cecil
    Cecil Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Would also appreciate that!

• One of my client also asked for a default font.

She usually uses 1 particular font for her brand and she would like Pipedrive to keep that font whenever she is sending a new email with or without email templates