Forum function to merch or archive suggestions.

Felix Brumme
Felix Brumme Member Posts: 29
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes

I would like for this forum to have a merch and/or archiving function that can be suggested by users. 

Currently there are more than 140 pages á 30 suggestions. Many of these suggestions are duplicated and some are certainly already implemented. So it would be good if you could clean up a bit. 

It would be cool if a user could suggest to merge or archive two proposals and if enough other users or a moderator agree, this will happen. 

(You just don't need 50 single suggestions where user defined fields are suggested by pipeline. A proposal with 50 comments would be much, much more useful).

2 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Comments

• svamann
    svamann Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes

Wholeheartedly agree. This community desperately needs cleanup and attention. And your suggestion is a great approach we users might even contribute to this! I would be willing to, if, in turn, response rate on posts goes up… been speaking a lot into the void here, while support assured me that „everything gets read“. Whatever that means…

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment

Hi @Felix Brumme and @Sven Amann_76110 , you make a very valid point and we are already looking into a way of making this happen as seamlessly as possible. In the meantime feel free to @ tag me in a conversation or feedback if you find feedback that needs attention :)

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment

Hi @Felix Brumme, not only are we increasing moderation and proactively merging feedback on the same topic, but the community manager can also merge topics on the same subject when members propose the merge. Simply comment on a post with the link to the duplicate and explain why you think it should be merged. The community manager will then evaluate the request and merge the threads in case of duplicate product feedback.

This discussion has been closed.