Stopping dealbot announcing new deals on slack

Hi, I want to stop getting slack announcements whenever I create a new deal. When the slack integration is set up it automatically creates two announcements. One for deals won and the other for new deals. I want to delete both and replace them with versions driven by PipeDrive workflows. But it appears they are hard-wired to be there. At the moment I think I’m going to have to create a dummy slack channel to receive them.

better ideas welcome

Best Answer

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    #2 Answer ✓

Hi @Paul Armstrong

You should be able to update direct Slack integration selections under Tools and Integrations > Slack (link here); just make needed changes to Dealbot and save. You can find some more details on the direct integration here. After removing it, you can just set up an automation with needed conditions and select Slack under the action.

Answers

• TulaibSaleem
    TulaibSaleem Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Hey Moderator, Thanks for sharing such a great information. Now I can also setup automation with specific condition.

• LOMASNZ
    LOMASNZ Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

Hi @Kreete K

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

What you have suggested is where I started. and it does not work.

I am unable to delete these messages as according to the screen "Another admin has configured a channel notification for this event".

I am the administrator. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the slack integration. (Button top right) But I end up in the same situation.

Thank you for your help.

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper

Hi @Paul Armstrong

I believe it is best you check this with our Support team via in-app chat or email support@pipedrive.com. They can check further details on the account and understand what can be done.

• TulaibSaleem
    TulaibSaleem Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

There should be fast reply by support of pipe drive................. like you deal your users. Thank.