Products associated with a deal

Options
Joaquin Ruiseñor
Joaquin Ruiseñor Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I am trying to have a more granulated analysis when it comes to deals that area expected to close within this quarter. This analysis includes zooming into the products each user is selling within a specific pipeline. The deals created have a lot of information including the "Product count" and value of the deal but I am having trouble identifying the specific product associated with each deal. I am not getting the product’s id or name within each deal from the any API endpoint (specifically the "get deals by pipeline".

Any help would be very appreciated.

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

@Joaquin Ruiseñor I understand you'd like to report in depth on your products within the deals. Have you already checked out our Insights reporting feature?

Here you can report on products, pipelines, stages and on certain pricing plans also include custom fields in the reporting. 

However, if you have tried this and this wasn't sufficient, can you tell me exactly what type of information/report  you'd be looking for?

• Tom Lauwerys
    Tom Lauwerys Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2021 #3
    Options

Hi, I'm looking at the same functionality here. I understand insights reporting inside Pipedrive is useful, but I would like to export (xls) the product(codes) linked to a deal for my separate, management reporting (xls as a source). Thank you. 

• Aimee Smith
    Aimee Smith Member Posts: 4
    5 Likes First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited May 2021 #4
    Options

I would also like a resolution to this. I need to report deals by line item entered, export to xls. Insights has no such option for reporting. 

• Karsten Brand
    Karsten Brand Member Posts: 7
    edited September 2021 #5
    Options

@Joaquin Ruiseñor I understand you'd like to report in depth on your products within the deals. Have you already checked out our Insights reporting feature?

Here you can report on products, pipelines, stages and on certain pricing plans also include custom fields in the reporting. 

However, if you have tried this and this wasn't sufficient, can you tell me exactly what type of information/report  you'd be looking for?

I need this type of report, too and can't find it anywhere! No report type fits. As a management report I need to show won/open organisations and one or more products that have already been sold or have to be sold.