Viewing Scheduled Emails

I searched for this, but didn't find a previous thread on it. I'm probably just not using the correct search terms though, as this is such a big pain in the butt, I can't be the only one who's noticed it.

Can you please update the functioning of the Outbox so that if we click on a message, we can view its contents? I use the scheduling feature all the time, and I often just want to check on one detail or another of a scheduled email, rather than actually opening it for editing. But in order to even view the email, I have to first note the time it's scheduled to go out, move it to drafts, go to the drafts folder, open it to see what I need to see, and then once again schedule it for the previously noted send time.

The would be SO MUCH faster if I could just click on the line representing the message in the Outbox and have the line expand so that I can view the whole email. I can understand why you might not want to enable editing from the Outbox, but just viewing doesn't seem like too much to ask.

Thank you!

Tagged: