Senseless Sentence below web form

IndustryM
IndustryM Member Posts: 4
First Comment Photogenic
edited January 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Hi,

how can i get rid of the sentence in the web form "Never submit passwords or credit card information through this form." (i have it in german called "Übermitteln Sie niemals Passwörter oder Kreditkarteninformationen über dieses Formular."). This sentence doesn't makes sense in my companies business, as we don't sell anything over the web directly.

best

IM

Answers

• Leonardo Zimmermann
    Leonardo Zimmermann Pipedrive Team Posts: 89 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Answer 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment

Hey, @IndustryM!

The text at the bottom of the web form is added by request of our security team, and currently cannot be removed. I will, that said, share your feedback with the team.

If you have any specific questions/suggestions, please reach out to our Support Team via in-app chat or at support@pipedrive.com.

Thank you.

• steggs
    steggs Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

this is very frustrating that we don't have the option to remove this text. I have many scenarios where it doesn't make any sense to have it on the page.

• cman
    cman Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Yes this is nonsense. Tell your security team that Hubspot, Salesforce, JotForms all don't require this. I will literally go to a different provider unless this unnecessary script is taken off the forms.