Automated e-mail with use of individual signature

Options
Line Lykke Schmidt
Line Lykke Schmidt Member Posts: 3
edited April 24 in Workflow Automation #1

Hi there,

I am setting up an automatisation flow with e-mail for new leads which can be triggered by everybody. In the e-mail settings in the Send Email with Template, I have clicked of the signature box  (Use Signature: Yes). The flow works when I create a new lead with my signature. However when my college creates a new lead, my signature is used, not his. 

How can all users have their own signature on the e-mail?

5ec394851f66e95c61ed6e17_55726.png

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Line Lykke Schmidt !

This happens by design: in Automations it's not possible to send an email on behalf of another user. This is to preserve email privacy.

To achieve your end goal (have an email be sent from the user who performed the event that triggered the automation), each user needs to replicate the same automation you have created in their own account. I strongly recommend that both you and them change the setting from "Triggered by any user" to "Triggered only by me" - otherwise emails will be sent from all users to the same recipient at the same time.

Hope that helped! 🚀

• Line Lykke Schmidt
    Line Lykke Schmidt Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2020 #3
    Options

Hi @Line Lykke Schmidt !

This happens by design: in Automations it's not possible to send an email on behalf of another user. This is to preserve email privacy.

To achieve your end goal (have an email be sent from the user who performed the event that triggered the automation), each user needs to replicate the same automation you have created in their own account. I strongly recommend that both you and them change the setting from "Triggered by any user" to "Triggered only by me" - otherwise emails will be sent from all users to the same recipient at the same time.

Hope that helped! 🚀

Thanks. We tried that, and it worked.

This discussion has been closed.