Export Deals

Options

Does anyone know how to export Deals with contact info and notes in an excel or csv file?

Best Answer

• ddutra
    ddutra Member Posts: 22
    5 Likes First Comment First Answer Name Dropper
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

Thats not what I am seeing on my side for both exports (deals and notes).

For the notes export it is a bit messy yes because my notes have a bunch of formatting and sometimes HTML pasted by my users, but the columns are correctly formatted on the CSV file and I have the deal name and main person name.

I just noticed that there is no deal id and person id on the notes export. That would prevent you from associating notes to deals and persons with 100% certainty - imagine if you have two deals with the same name.

Answers

• ddutra
    ddutra Member Posts: 22
    5 Likes First Comment First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

@Dale_8483

Just go to this url in your pipedrive:

/settings/export

And select "Notes". You get the deal and person ID`s there associated with the notes.

Then you export the persons and deals separately and use Excel or Google Sheets to mix and match your data (vlookup is your friend).

Thats how I would tackle this.

I am available for hire if you need this done.

• Dale_8483
    Dale_8483 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options

Thanks for responding, I'm having trouble exporting deals individually, it lumps them all together in a big mess with no contact info included.

• Dale_8483
    Dale_8483 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options

Okay, I'll keep working on it. Thanks again for taking the time to give me some help.

• Anna_Gogol
    Anna_Gogol Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

Hey @Dale_8483

I would like also to add one more way to export Deals and other essential Pipedrive data to Excel, Google Sheets and BigQuery with the help of Coupler.io.

Coupler.io is a is a data extraction tool that can easily pull the data from Pipedrive automatically and on a desired schedule (every week, day, hour, 30 and 15 minutes).

Coupler.io can fetch such Pipedrive data:

• Deals
    • Persons
    • Organizations
    • Activities
    • Files
    • Leads
    • Call logs
    • Products

To learn more about Pipedrive to Excel integration please use this link.