How can I arrange to see project activities in the activity tab (calendar)?

Stefan_FBP
Stefan_FBP Member Posts: 1
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Does anybody how this works or is this feature not available?

Stefan

Best Answer

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    #2 Answer ✓

Hi there,

Activities do show up there and you can also add the "project" column in the list view if you'd like. For tasks on the project we're rolling out a list view very very soon!

Answers

• KimV
    KimV Member Posts: 10
    Photogenic First Comment

I'm having the same issue. Seems like at first, some assigned activities with due dates did show in the Activities tab, but they don't anymore.

• Mike van der Valk

Hi @KimV

The activities in projects are still in your activity list. You can add the "project" column like shown here to order them out in your list :) But, tasks are not in this list. Very soon we'll be releasing a task list view for this.

• KimV
    KimV Member Posts: 10
    Photogenic First Comment

Thank you.

I didn't realize when I posted the question that Tasks were not treated like Activities... a misunderstanding that was compounded because there is an Activity of type Task. I'm still not clear on what the purpose of the non-activity Task is supposed to be or how to use it efficiently.

• Mike van der Valk

Hi @KimV

With this new form of task it's optional to set a due date/time and optional to add an owner. So it's used for things that don't have to be in your calendar most likely.