email sync not working for a month..

Options
Prague Fertility Centre
Prague Fertility Centre Member Posts: 3
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I reported an email Sync problem on April 24th. Every week I am told they are looking into it.  It's almost a month and I only hear "we are working on it".  Has this happen to anyone? I have asked for an estimation so that I can plan and  train 5 people that are idle for the whole month waiting for this to be solved but no specific answer.   Is this normal?

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2020 #2
    Options

Hi @Beatriz Lopez , we're so sorry to hear about this atypical situation and the inconvenience it's been causing you.

I reached out internally and can tell you that your case is already in the hands of our engineers for additional technical intervention, as it seems to be caused by a bug on the external third-party that works in the "background" of our email sync feature. 

I spoke with the engineer in charge of your case and she told me we're pressuring said third-party to take the necessary measures to fix this bug, which unfortunately is also affecting other users of ours. I know my colleague Alan from Support has been talking to you; he will circle back to you as soon as he has an update from engineering and will inform you of any possible alternatives.

We want you to know that this is not a normal situation and we really appreciate your patience during this process. 

• Phillip Hordern
    Phillip Hordern Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Hi we are also experiencing this same issue, again Support hase said the are "working on it" but we are not obtaining answers or progress reports. Out IT has been dealing through Rebecca. WE have implemented all the recomendations, but no solution. Can someone look into this 

• Diana
    Diana Pipedrive Team Posts: 32 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited June 2020 #4
    Options

Hi we are also experiencing this same issue, again Support hase said the are "working on it" but we are not obtaining answers or progress reports. Out IT has been dealing through Rebecca. WE have implemented all the recomendations, but no solution. Can someone look into this 

Hello Phillip, I am sorry about this. Email Sync problems may have many different root causes and in this case it seems that Rebecca was troubleshooting with your colleague and she is not aware that the latest actions were not successful so I would advise you to get in touch with Rebecca so the she can continue working on your specific case :)

• Tups Robati
    Tups Robati Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

@Beatriz Lopez did you get any movement on this? I'm in the same boat still not getting a solid answer and more of the "we're looking in to it"

• Prague Fertility Centre
    Prague Fertility Centre Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #6
    Options

@Beatriz Lopez did you get any movement on this? I'm in the same boat still not getting a solid answer and more of the "we're looking in to it"

Hi Tups, 

It took 45 days to get it fixed... but it works now, finally.

It was apparently something at their Nylas supplier end.  We acquired a new certificate to speed things up.  In fairness, though, our IT was also very slow in figuring things out at our end.

Keep pushing.   It moved faster when I copied one of the founders :-)

Beatriz

• Daksh Patel
    Daksh Patel Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #7
    Options

Hello, I am having a similar issue. Can anyone please assist?

• Clarissa Silvino
    Clarissa Silvino Pipedrive Team Posts: 80 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited March 2021 #8
    Options

Hello, I am having a similar issue. Can anyone please assist?

Hello @Daksh Patel :) thanks for reaching out.

Best way to check this out would be to reach out to our Support via support@pipedrive.com as this needs to be investigated.