Total Pipeline History by Month Report

I need a historical report showing my total pipeline for the trailing 12 months. Ideas?

Answers

• ddutra
    ddutra Member Posts: 22
    5 Likes First Comment First Answer Name Dropper

@Brent Frederick It is not clear to me what you want to achieve.

What do you mean by "total pipeline"? What will be your indicators?

Need more info but if Insights does not have wha you look for how I usually tackle reports is by either plugging Google Sheets to the API or using Data Studio from Google. Depends on the tool you have available.

Hope it helps and as always I am available for hire for all things Pipedrive.

• Brent Frederick
    Brent Frederick Member Posts: 2
    First Comment First Anniversary

I appreciate that. I already have an Excel dashboard I have created. I don't want to go outside the automation available to get what I need. I am looking for embedded solution.

Is my total pipeline growing monthly over the last 12 months or not? I am looking for a report that tells me that.

• Anna_Gogol
    Anna_Gogol Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic

Since you have an Excel dashboard available, all you need to do to get an up-to-date report is just to feed it with a fresh data periodically. You can do it either manually or automatically.

For automated way I would recommend using Coupler.io. It is a no-code data integration tool that can fetch the data automatically and on a set schedule. It natively supports Pipedrive as a data source and provides a possibility to export the data to Excel, Google Sheets or BigQuery.

Here's the link to learn more about Pipedrive to Excel integration.

• I suggest exporting data using Coupler and analyzing this data in Google Data Studio or Tableau.

An article here by me covering this topic: https://www.amitsarda.xyz/post/export-pipedrive-data-to-google-sheets