What can WeMapSales do for you: more about Geo-visualization and Geo-analytics on Pipedrive!

Options
Shilpa Damle
Shilpa Damle Member Posts: 7
First Comment Integration Partner
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hi Community,

We launched our App, WeMapSales, on May13th. Since then we have seen interest in our App, views of our YouTube videos and interaction with our Social Media. More importantly we got requests and questions about the App and its functionality. 

Here is the first of a series of “What can WeMapSales do for you” videos https://youtu.be/0OKqsXifK_E.  This video summarizes the geo-visualization and geo-analytics capabilities that will empower your Pipedrive data! 

The single sign-on access and tight integration with Pipedrive makes our App plug & play. This App does not need any installation and your Pipedrive data is automatically updated. Login and you are ready to use WeMapSales. 

Give our App a try for free and help us add more to it. Reach out to us with feedback, comments or request for more information & demos! Visit our Marketplace page to access the App https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/we-map-sales/6df8d296bdf3bf50

Thank you,

Shilpa

Comments

• Jay Wealcatch
    Jay Wealcatch Member Posts: 55
    5 Likes Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic
    edited April 2022 #2
    Options

Can you overlay KML/KMZ files?

Also, what about choosing a location on the map as a point to add a deal from?

• Shilpa Damle
    Shilpa Damle Member Posts: 7
    First Comment Integration Partner
    edited April 2022 #3
    Options

Jay,

Thank you for your interest in WeMapSales. 

Which KML/KMZ files are you looking to overlay? Our App has the ability to add custom file overlay functionality. We can talk about your requirements and get my tech team involved.

If you add deal information to your Pipedrive data, the maps and analytics with render that information automatically but currently our App is read-only and thus cannot write back to your Pipedrive data. We are working on adding this too! 

We would love to give you a personal demo of the App to showcase all of the current capabilities and talk about what is on our roadmap. Please reach out to me at shilpa@wemapsales.com and I will set up a demo for you.

Looking forward to working with you.

Regards,

Shilpa