What best practices for setting up Deals?

Babaoo
Babaoo Member Posts: 2
Photogenic First Comment

Hi,

I'm part of a small company working on a B2C service that's also meant to be B2B2C, in order to reinforce its legitimacy and reach more people through those businesses. That is why we have set up a Pipedrive account. We're going to be using it as a community-building tool most of all, with Campaigns as our newsletter solution.

Right now, in our Deals page, our pipelines basically go from "we made contact with X" to "X is now a brand ambassador". We're not looking to change that : however, each Deal currently equals one person, even if multiple of those persons share one organization at times. And while we haven't started any communication actions just yet, we're wondering if this is the right call, or if we should favor a "One Organization, One Deal" approach. Or something else! Basically, the best way to keep track of it all.

Has anyone been in that situation? If so, what ended up working out for you?

I'd be happy to hear from the Pipedrive community. Thanks in advance and good day!

Jules

Answers

1. Do you 'convert' each person in an organization?
    2. Is converting one person in an organization enough?

If #1, you continue to do what you're doing.

If #2, you create 1 deal per organization.

If you have any other questions or need further help, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Best,

Amit Sarda

Resources: 50+ Pipedrive Add-ons | Pipedrive Consulting | Pipedrive Automation Examples

PS: Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

• Babaoo
    Babaoo Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment

Yes, each person is made part of an organization, though an organization often, if not always, hosts multiple people. It's not "One person = One organization".

Can you go into more detail as to why you think we should keep going like we are?

Thanks in advance!