Editing Probability in List View

Chelsea_33521
Chelsea_33521 Member Posts: 1
5 Up Votes
edited July 2022 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

All of our Pipelines/Deals have deal-specific probabilities enabled, but unfortunately they can't be edited in the list view - you have to open each deal individually to make updates. This is incredibly time-consuming as we try to adjust probabilities over time. Can this feature be added? Is anyone aware of a workaround that doesn't involve going back to stage-based probabilities?

7 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821
    Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821 Member Posts: 125
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2021 #2

Unfortunately not. The only suggest is to Change probabilIty using automation When something triggered.

For example you can do a workflow that change probability when a deal is moved from a stage to another.

• Richard Ham
    Richard Ham Member Posts: 6
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited December 2021 #3

Surely this feature isn't hard to implement? It's quite frustrating to be able to edit the rest of the details but not the probability. We export this data for use in our cashflow forecasting; probabiliites can change regularly.

• Riley McAuliffe
    Riley McAuliffe Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Agreed! We would love to be able to edit Probability in list view - seems to me it shouldn't be harder to implement than updating value and the other fields.

• +1 on this one, it makes no sense!

• DON
    DON Member Posts: 3
    5 Up Votes First Comment

Is there some reason why it is not possible to Edit the "Probability" for Deals from the List View?

It seems that every other Field can be Edited with the exception of Probability!

It makes updating Deal much more cumbersome. 😕

I’m just wondering Why this is?

I can’t understand the logic of not allowing users to Edit this!

I can Edit…

> Project Number,

> Deal Created,

> Title,

> Value,

> Organisation,

> Stage,

> Expected Close Date,

> Label,

> Etc.

But NOT Probability!

It makes no sense to me. 🤷‍♂️

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,067 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment

Hi everyone, thank you for all the great feedback regarding probability in list view! Our developer team has noted your cases.

We are already looking into things that can be improved in a future update to the Pipedrive list view. Probability viewing and editing is one of the things on the team's list to be researched further 📝