Change a deal stage when date is (nearly) treached
I've created a Date Custom field for my deal : "Proposal Expiration date"
In my pipeline, I have these 2 stages :
- Proposal sent
- Proposal expires soon
How can I automatically move a deal from "Proposal sent" to "Proposal expiration soon" when the Deal Proposal Expiration Date will be reached in less than 72 hours ?
I've tried Workflow automation, and even Zapier but they're all asking for a trigger such as "Deal Updated" while the deal is not update when I want the move to be done.
Thanks for your help
Oriol Segarra Posts: 7#2 Answer ✓
lol, you wrote it with ChatGPT1
ronaldo4af Posts: 1
Changing the deal stage when a certain date is (nearly) reached can be a useful way to automate your sales pipeline and ensure that deals are being properly managed and tracked. Here's a possible approach to implementing this:
- Identify the specific date or time frame that triggers the change in deal stage. For example, you might want to change the deal stage from "Prospecting" to "Qualification" when a certain number of days have passed since the deal was created, or when a specific deadline or event is approaching.
- Set up an automation rule or workflow in your CRM system to monitor the relevant date or time frame. This rule should be triggered when the specified date is (nearly) reached.
- Define the specific criteria for changing the deal stage. For example, you might want to change the deal stage when the date is within a certain number of days of the trigger date, or when other relevant conditions are met (e.g. the prospect has responded to your outreach efforts, or has provided certain information or feedback).
- Configure the automation rule or workflow to change the deal stage when the criteria are met. This might involve updating the deal record in your CRM system, sending notifications to relevant team members, or triggering other actions as needed.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the automation rule or workflow and make adjustments as needed. For example, you might need to refine the criteria for changing the deal stage, adjust the timing of the trigger date, or fine-tune other aspects of the automation process to optimize your sales pipeline.
By automating the process of changing deal stages based on specific dates or time frames, you can ensure that your sales team is consistently following up on leads, website design company and opportunities, and that your pipeline is being managed in a structured and efficient way.-1
Amit Sarda - Pipedrive Consultant - AmitSarda.xyz Posts: 1,237
You can set this up using Make/Integromat.0