New Pipedrive UX Issues

Options

Hi Pipedrive Team,

I have noticed there has been some update to the Pipedrive UI/UX recently (I believe, visible for me from today). I would like to point out that in the Deal view the new UI/UX is extremely inconvenient. Now, I can see way less information on past emails/notes in my screen as the right part (Summary) has become way larger. Moreover, when I wish to send an email (from the specific deal's view) a massive grey box appears at the bottom of my screen, blocking a big part of the view.

Could you kindly look into this? It is not very user friendly with the current situation.

Answers

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hi @Gabija Tinginyte , it doesn't look like that grey bar at the bottom of your screenshot should be there and it may be due to some specific issue to your account or settings. If after checking your system and browser for any updates that bar persists, please reach out to our support team for troubleshooting 👩‍💻

• Brooke123456
    Brooke123456 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I hate the new update can I set it to go back to the way it was?

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Options

When I make changes to the person details from the deal detail view, using the bulk edit button, the changes are not saved.

• Manuel Oliveira
    Options

Hi @Amit Sarda - Pipedrive Consultant - AmitSarda.xyz , I wasn't able to replicate that so chances are it’s an account-specific incident. If you are still having trouble, please reach out to our support team so they can test your account further.

• Keith Gereghty
    Keith Gereghty Member Posts: 58
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Is there a way to change the settings to display all the Person info on the deal page like it used to be? I use the deal page to make my phone calls via FunnelFLARE. Or am I supposed to click the link and move to the Person page. Little confused here.

• Josh Buesking
    Josh Buesking Member Posts: 176
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

New UX is not an improvement at all. The side bar blends from section to section making it look like one big side bar and the focus area takes up a huge amount of space that you have to scroll past, especially if there is no focus items.

Two thumbs down. Projects has a similar layout and I had hoped it was just because of the beta and they hadn't cleaned it up yet or it wasn't finished.

I'd love to revert back.

• Josh Buesking
    Josh Buesking Member Posts: 176
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

Something better is needed to divide the sidebar sections. It looks just like one section now. The deal value was much better up in the header under the name next to products.

This is no improvement at all.

• Graham Cox
    Graham Cox Member Posts: 156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    Options

I remember seeing this myself when I started using the beta deal details view. At the time you said you were aware of the glitch and were fixing it. This is a bug whether it happens to one person or several Manuel.

• Graham Cox
    Options

I agree about the Summary section on the top. Takes up far too much screen real-estate. And it's the one section that you can't make non-visible or reorder which compounds the problem. I know you can collapse it but having the ability to hide or reorder would be better I think. Or maybe a toggle for all the sidebar sections to have them expanded or collapsed by default would be useful.

• Graham Cox
    Options

To clarify, a toggle for each sidebar section

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

Hi @Keith Gereghty

In this case, the linked Person view should work the same way as in the old version, and expanding the field views displays the necessary data. Not 100% sure about the exact call integration and if anything can be different there, but should not. If there is a specific field or info not showing up for the Person record under the Deal, please check this further with our Support team via in-app chat or email support@pipedrive.com.

• Keith Gereghty
    Keith Gereghty Member Posts: 58
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Hi @Kreete K ,

Thank you for your reply. I see what you are saying and have adjusted my Deal screen back to the format I prefer. I just did not scroll down far enough on the Deal page. Very simple fix. I'm good to go now.

• Admin unilegion
    Admin unilegion Member Posts: 14
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Likes
    Options

Please undo all these unneeded gimmick-y changes in the UX.

I had complaints from EVERY SINGLE of our active (25+) seats and it has been nothing but a waste of time and space.

It's absolutely worse now than before.

Am absolutely sure whoever designed and changed this is out of touch and did not actually speak to people USING the platform (100-200 activities / day)

• Manuel Oliveira
    Options

Hi everyone; thank you for your feedback! Our product manager for this feature @Rene H has posted an answer concerning this update that you can find here