Suppression totale des comptes utilisateur desactivés

denis.benichou
denis.benichou Member Posts: 3
Name Dropper First Comment
edited March 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Bonjour, pour différentes raison, RGPD, marque employeur... je voudrais que la, liste des utilisateurs désactivés soit vidée et ce n'est actuellement pas possible;

Answers

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,002 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Comment

Bonjour @denis.benichou , pour obtenir de l'aide à ce sujet, veuillez contacter directement notre équipe d'assistance.

• denis.benichou

Merci Manuel, mais le support me dit d'écrire ici car la réponse est "c'est pas possible!!!" Sans déconner, j'ai 52 personnes dans les licences résiliées? Je veux effacer la base, ca ne sert a rien.

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 354 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper

Hi @denis.benichou

From our side, it is not possible to fully remove the list of deactivated users. However, we are able to make changes and display them as Deleted User, deleteduser2345@deleted.com as our Support team also advised. This will lose the data (User name and email), but not the record itself. We are not able to move the record of the user on the account, unfortunately.

• denis.benichou

Thanks, but it meens to replace 52 named old licenses by 52 deleteduser2345@... deferents !

I will not lose anything as I manage it to be attribuat to new sits.

If we unsuscribe all licenses and suscribe new PD licences, will it be the only solution ?

(or go to an other CRM)

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 354 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper

Do you mean if you cancel your current account and open up a brand new one to start from scratch? This is one option, yes.

However - where is this information blocking your view right now? Why do you need the records to be fully deleted?