Custom Checklist import in bulk to Projects

Options
LeoAnzoleaga
LeoAnzoleaga Member Posts: 5
Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Most of our template stays the same throughout the different customers and projects. We have hundreds of clients, so making a custom template (which are long) is not efficient. Is it possible to customize the tasks ( add those very individualized tasks) in bulk ?

I know I can add them one by one but that is not very efficient. Creating a template is also not very appealing as we would have hundreds. I just want to copy and paste them from the other software that determines those subtasks/tasks that need to be added and create a checklist that fits in with the template.

Has anybody had similar issues and has found a work around? Per Pipedrive that is a current short coming in the system and no solution for it.

Answers

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    Options

Hi @LeoAnzoleaga

Thanks for writing here. Unfortunately there is no workaround for this at the moment. Our plan is to work later in the year on an API for projects and potentially importing. It's not a 100% locked in but this might help you over time. For now the only option is adding 1-by-1 unfortunately.