How to improve customer communication webinar Q&A
Hello! Happy Friday! ☀️
Thank you everyone for attending our April 12th webinar. We heard your questions during our event and we want to make sure that you get the answers you need! We had a lot of great questions, but unfortunately time ran short and we weren't able to answer them all live. To make sure that you get the answers, we have compiled all the unanswered questions and answered them here.
- Are there courses for beginners on Pipedrive? We have a phenomenal 'Getting Started" course that is great for beginners. https://learn.pipedrive.com/app/courses/f6246955-f620-4afe-b7fa-b9256624d4af
- When creating templates. How do I create a space for the contact's name to be pulled in? When creating a en email template, you have the oppurtunity to select fields to act as placeholders within your email template Click on the “Insert field” button in the Send email promo, and select the Pipedrive field you wish to insert – like Name or Owner – to insert that value into your email. https://pipedrive.hubs.vidyard.com/watch/AtAxJcMaCXhqMYZyPAdYUi?
- Stacey, I checked out the Learn tab and webinars, I couldn't find anything about creating custom queries/filters for the Deals tab. Is there a webinar on that? Here is a video about creating filters and custom fields. https://learn.pipedrive.com/app/courses/4ee678c6-3169-4d86-b350-d6d1ed7ac26e
- How to add a video file in email campaigns? You can drag and drop a video block to include within your Campaigns message https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/drag-drop-editor https://pipedrive.hubs.vidyard.com/watch/5MgJT88yRzSXRjhSKkFQTA?
- Copying automations to other accounts? Is that possible? You can currently duplicate a workflow within the same Pipedrive account. It is not yet possible to copy an automation into a completely different and separate account. I can submit this as a feature request on your behalf.
- How do I create bespoke email templates for automation? You have the opportunity to select an email template to be sent or you can craft a personalized email to be sent to your recipient using an automation.
- How do you see if someone has opened an email? "When you’ve sent an email with these options enabled, you’ll be able to check in on this information within the sent email itself in the Mail tab. The sender can also view the information in the detail view by hovering your mouse over the associated open and link icons. You’ll also receive a notification in the Sales Assistant. Once an email has been opened or a link has been clicked, the icon will become opaque and hovering over the icon will provide information about when the email was opened or when the link was clicked. https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/email-tracking
- I noticed you had a on-boarding and a success pipeline. Is this through a ticking pipeline or how is that flow configured? "Pipedrive comes with a basic sales pipeline that outlines a straightforward sales flow. As deals move through these stages, you’re given a visual overview of where your items are in the sales process. However, you can add stages and customize the titles of those stages, creating a pipeline unique to your sales process or which workflow you wish to visualize each step. https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/how-can-i-customize-my-pipeline-stages
- Apologies, I put this in the chat. In the Automation "Send email using template". Where can I find the "Follow up" template and edit it accordingly? You would first need to create this template to be able to use it. You can do this first within your Sales Inbox. Go to send an email, once you have added text to the body, you will then have the option to save the draft as a template https://pipedrive.hubs.vidyard.com/watch/tKjpHTV6DtHThX4JbMH7R4?
- I don't see the Campaigns app in the permission sets. Once an account has the Campaigns add on enabled, you can locate permissions sets directly for Campaign admin users and Campaign limited users. https://sharing.pipedrive.com/i/7H92je
- Can you use the Campaign email template to send to one customer or do I need to use/create the people filter, etc? You would need to create a filter to select this particular recipient.
- What is 2FA? 2FA is Pipedrive login authentication function, to confirm and assure accurate and secure user logins.When enabled, logging in to Pipedrive will prompt an email to be sent to the email address you use to log in to Pipedrive with a verification link that will allow you access to your Pipedrive account.
- Does Deal routing to sales reps by loactions available inside Pipedrive? At the present time, Deal Rotting is set by the Deal stage. https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/the-rotting-feature
- Do the 'potential deals' get a lead score? Not directly within Pipedrive, you can build a lead score yourself to apply. This would be a great function and would be useful as a feature request.
- Can one set up master automations for all Sales Reps? Yes.
- Can you export an email campaign? This functions is not directly available.
- Several people are asking about syncing outlook contacts- could you walk us thru it? There seem to be some new updates from Micorosofts side that is changing the way some contacts are being imported into Pipedrive https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/contact-sync
- How do you disable automation for a specific deal, individual, action etc.? You would have to manually turn off the automation affecting the deal, contact or activity or create an automation that does not meet the conditions to add the particular deal into the workflow automation.
- Can an automated email action include a "Propose Times" for meeting) that fits the period of when the automatic email is sent ? Yes, by including a Scheduler link within the message sent.
- Is there a way to automatically add a google voice text sent to the customer to their deal? I am not aware of a workflow that would assist with this.
- Thanks for answering previously! I may be doing something wrong then. When I open automations it says that I do not have the required permissions. Am I going about this the wrong way? You might not have privileges to access these features as a 'regular user' within your Pipedrive account. https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/what-is-a-regular-user
- Can we actually save these pdfs/documents in Pipedrive, the tool? like a Pipedrive database, or can we only upload them from the cloud - same to the document templates- can we send it as a pdf attachment to a customer from Pipedrive directly? You can connect to cloud storage using the Smart Docs add on, you can also load and connect pdf, files and attachments to your deals and or contacts within Pipedrive https://sharing.pipedrive.com/i/Dg9xAF
- Can you add multiple conditions to one automations workflow? There is no limit toward the amount of conditions that can be added to one workflow. However, it would be important to not overcomplicate the conditions added to your workflow as this would reduce the changes of it being triggered.
- when an email should be in two separate pipelines, I usually bcc those two specific pipedrive emails. But Pipedrive chooses one of them and links the email to that deal. How is it possible to link an email to two separate deals from different pipelines with the bcc tool ? You would need to use the deal specific BCC for deals to have the system specify both deals as separate entities connected to the separate email For example: the same email appearing on both deals, [email protected] & [email protected]
- I would really like to know if you can copy automations to different Pipedrive accounts (organizations). TY! You can currently duplicate a workflow within the same Pipedrive account. It is not yet possible to copy an automation into a completely different and separate account. I can submit this as a feature request on your behalf. ⬇️⬇️⬇️