Is it possible to get data alerts from Pipedrive to email and/or Slack?

Dear community, I'm exploring ways of automating notifications sending to email and/or Slack when there are changes in Pipedrive Deals. We want to automatically send notifications to respective team members when there is a new or overdue activity or the stage/name was changed as it has direct impact on our business results. Has anyone else found a way to automate this process in Pipedrive or are there any 3rd party tools that can help with this?

Answers

• Graham Cox
    Graham Cox Member Posts: 153
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Likes

Hi Chris,

Have you seen this?

If that's not what you need you could use Zapier.

Graham

• Keith Greywood
    Keith Greywood Member Posts: 35
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited April 2023 #3

"We want to automatically send notifications to respective team members when there is a new or overdue activity or the stage/name was changed as it has direct impact on our business results. Has anyone else found a way to automate this process in Pipedrive or are there any 3rd party tools that can help with this?"

The standard slack integration can report on new deals, but you can also use Pipedrive automations to fire slack messages to channels, (and/or send emails using pipedrive templlates) if you have that feature enabled (professional level I think). An alternative would be Zapier which can do all of that easily. That can be free under a certain amount of zaps and actions.

I report on new leads and key stage changes as well as won deals using a combination of these products.

What I'd really love is to understand how to automatically get a daily or weekly snashot image from an insights report into slack

• @Chris_Tina and @Keith Greywood: You should explore Make/Integromat or Zapier for more deeper integrations.

For insights I would suggest considering building a data pipeline using Coupler. You can then visualize the data from Google Sheets using Tableau or Looker Studio, or even Google Sheets. You can read more about building a data pipeline for Pipedrive in this article.