Report business and products.

Options
Marcelo Furlan
Marcelo Furlan Member Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in Sales CRM #1

I need a report where the business comes out and the products related to that business. In the company in which I work we have different commission percentage per product and to calculate the commission I need to report all the businesses and the products of each business. Today it only has the business and the total of products. Does anyone have this problem? Any suggestions?

Answers

• Leonardo Zimmermann
    Leonardo Zimmermann Pipedrive Team Posts: 89 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Answer 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Hey, @Marcelo Furlan!

The easiest way to have that information is by pulling out reports for each product individually, right here:

You will be able to see to which deals each product is associated with and, if this makes your operation easier in case one deal has more than one product associated with it, you can cross data in one single spreadsheet once those individual reports are exported.

I hope this helps.

• Emre Güneş
    Emre Güneş Member Posts: 12
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options

@Leonardo Zimmermann it might be usefull, when you have few products.

But I have a client with 100's of products.

How to get this for them?

From Parner meetings, I know "Products" are being worked right now. But can you check if Reporting is part of this improvements?

Thank you.

• Antoine Bertheas
    Antoine Bertheas Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited July 2023 #4
    Options

Hi,

I see that Emre didn't get an answer. I have exactly the same need, and I'm sure I'm not alone ;-)

I'm not going to do 50 exports every month to analyze my sales by product.

And in any case, the value of the product line is not included in the report: only the overall value of the business.

It's a basic CRM function, otherwise what's the point of entering a list of products?

Kind regards,

Antoine

• BeccaT
    BeccaT Member Posts: 8
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Agree - we would love to be able to run a report which lists the value of the product added (by deal) and the date it was added

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Options

Coupler will help you export the data from Pipedrive to Google Sheets and Tableau or Looker Studio will help you build the reports you want.

I wrote an article covering this topic: