Email to Phone Call Sales Advice

Daniel Axelbaum
Daniel Axelbaum Member Posts: 33
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hello I hope all are doing well here.  How formal should an email be?  I think most clients will read on their phone and shorter the better?  Also, I am much better on the phone.  How can I best use email to receive a phone call from a potential client?  Thanks.

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,535
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited April 2022 #2

As far as the email is concerned, I am a fan of short emails. So if you can communicate what the email is about and what you'd like them to do next, that should work. Add links at the bottom (signature) to establish trust.

Mention your phone number in the email and make it clickable (tel:phonenumber).

• Jennie Lau
    Jennie Lau Member Posts: 18
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited April 2022 #3

Try dropping in short video messages in your clients inbox by signing up for loom.com (affiliate of zoom). Something short and sweet to touch base and ask for a call to action like schedule a follow-up (through your pipedrive scheduler). You'll have to try it to see if it's worth incorporating into your prospect workflow. 

• Justin Stephens
    Justin Stephens Member Posts: 27
    First Comment
    edited April 2022 #4

yes! Shorter emails are almost always better!

Also agree with Jennie - using a program like loom or I prefer covideo - it lets you overlay your video on any website which is really handy. I've put it over my lead magnet, their own website, or even a contract and gave them instructions on how to sign it.

• Daniel Axelbaum
    Daniel Axelbaum Member Posts: 33
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited April 2022 #5

Hello and thank you all for your replies.  I just talked to Kendall a Coordinator at Covideo and it looks like it could be a great option for us.  I am excited to pursue this.  I appreciate all of your responses.