This Year - filter for report

Lluís Pascual
Lluís Pascual Member Posts: 6
Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

Hi there,

I don't understand why there is a "this year / Last Year" option when filtering. If I want to know the number of deals closed last year, I have to introduce the exactly dates.

With the huge list of options, difficult to understand why is not listed these two options.

It will be a great advantage to make easier the way to report.

Thank you,

Best Answer

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    #2 Answer ✓

Thank you, @Lluís Pascual for the explanation. I was right away thinking about Reports and got so confused 😂 But it certainly makes sense to have this aligned and will share the feedback with our team.

Answers

• Kreete K

Hi @Lluís Pascual

I am not sure what you mean that you need to add exact dates to see Deals closed last year. This is exactly what the quick filter is meant for. Or are you just saying that you would prefer to enter the dates separately?

From our side, the team has analyzed different options, and the current filter options are aligned with the product logic and the needs we have heard from customers. However, I understand that these options need to be clear and easily accessible for better use. We will share your feedback with the team for future updates.

• Lluís Pascual

Hello Kreete, 

I just miss a "this Year" filter option.

I work with quite a few Year To Date reports and I have to do it manually. 

When January 1st of the next year comes, I have to change the dates. It would be much more convenient to know that the system is taking the dates of the current year. 

I have worked with several CRMs and this is the first time I find that Pipedrive doesn't have one. 

Thank you for your time, Lluís

• Kreete K

Hi @Lluís Pascual

Where are you checking this exactly? In a Dashboard, you have a quick filter for this year available: https://sharing.pipedrive.com/i/VY6Z1n

And also building a report separately, you can set a "This year" option for any date (creation date, won date etc).

https://sharing.pipedrive.com/i/xOqJYs

• Lluís Pascual

Hi Kreete,

Thanks for your answer. Both examples are in the insights menu.

But, when I want to create a filter at Deals, if I need to select "This year" at "Relative date intervals" this option is not available. See screenshot.

• Lluís Pascual

Thanks @Kreete K hope this helps. Really appreciated your support.

Lluis