Postal address synchronization between organization & persons

Options
Frédéric JOURDAN
Frédéric JOURDAN Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi,

How to copy the organization's postal address to the persons inside the organization? I have to do a mailing list and there is no postal address in fields of the persons.

Thanks

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 844
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited April 2022 #2
    Options

Do you have the data in organizations?

I suggest exporting it, and then using that in an import to update it on the persons... 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,066 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2022 #3
    Options

Hi @Frédéric JOURDAN !

I can think of two ways you can do this:

1. Go to Contacts > People, filter the People you want to include in your mailing list and from the cogwheel icon select the column for Organization > Address. Then you can export your list from there.

2. If you want to have a field in People that shows their address and it needs to be the same address you have for their Organization, then I recommend creating a Custom Field for People (I recommend selecting an Address type of custom field), exporting the addresses from their respective organizations, assigning them to the people in the exported spreadsheet and them importing back into Pipedrive to update, like @Boris Tsibelman suggested. Keep in mind that this means that every time you change the address of an Org, you'll have to remember to update the address of the People under it.

Have a great week!