Link Email From within a deal

Options

Will be really great to stay within a deal and link email conversation from there.

As it is at the moment, you have to go out of the deal into email find the conversation link it to the owner and existing deal and then go back again.

Comments

• Josh Buesking
    Josh Buesking Member Posts: 176
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    edited May 2023 #2
    Options

How would you do that? Have your email inbox show in every deal? I guess you could have suggested emails if there is none linked in the email tab.

You can turn automatic linking on, not sure how well it works as I don't use it.

When I did I found that since some of my contacts have multiple open deals open consistently it was getting confused.

• andy@aplusrstore.com
    andy@aplusrstore.com Member Posts: 11
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    Options

automatic linking is useless since there is no looping in of the subject head, only the sender.

Easiest way would be to link from contact person- you can go into the contact info from the deal, but it only allows you to see already existing deals and create a new deal, there is no way to link to the deal you are in....

• Josh Buesking
    Josh Buesking Member Posts: 176
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

I honestly do not follow you at all here, must be missing something I guess.

As I'm reading my email I link to open deals, very few times if any I've been in a deal and noticed there's an email not linked.