How can I get each new email I start to automatically BCC myself?

A Dave Above
A Dave Above Member Posts: 1
Photogenic

When I used to use my Mac Mail account to keep track of correspondence with clients I turned on the setting to automatically BCC email myself on every email I sent. This was very helpful and indispensable because I filed every email I sent for records in a folder assigned to each project. I want to continue doing this but the only way I can is if I am receiving an extra copy of each email I send. I can then receive the email in Mail and store it in it's appropriate folder. I have not been able to find a way to do this in Pipedrive and it is really discouraging me from using it as my primary email location. Is there a way to turn on an auto BBC to myself within Pipedrive?

Answers

• Edison456
    Edison456 Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment
    edited March 13 #2

you can typically configure this setting within your email client or application. Here are the steps for some popular email clients:

1. Gmail (Web):
      • Open Gmail and click on the gear icon in the top-right corner.
      • Select "Settings" from the dropdown menu.
      • In the "Settings" page, go to the "Accounts and Import" or "Accounts" tab.
      • Locate the "Send mail as" section and find the email address you want to enable automatic BCC for.
      • Click on "edit info" or the three dots (⋮) next to it.
      • In the popup window, check the box next to "Bcc myself on all outgoing messages."
      • Click "Save Changes" to apply the setting.