Develop of Pipe

Options
inacyakup
inacyakup Member Posts: 179
First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment

Hello everyone

I want to improve my sales process. Im using Twilio and timeline apps for Whatsapp. Does anyone have any suggestions what other applications I can use?

Best Regards

Tagged:

Answers

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Options

You could refer to this article I wrote on the topic.

• David Gurr (Make.com)
    Options

If you're looking at integrating multiple applications with Pipedrive, you might want to take a look at Make (www.make.com).

Make is a workflow automation platform. There's built-in apps for Pipedrive, WhatsApp Business and Twilio ... and over 1,400 more apps.

Lead generation and sales process automation are use-cases we come across time and time again!

• Carol Segovia
    Carol Segovia Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    Options

Hi,

To improve your sales process, consider the following applications in addition to Twilio and timeline apps for WhatsApp:

1) Salesforce is a popular CRM platform with lead management, tracking customer interaction, and automation of sales tasks.

2) HubSpot: Offers sales and marketing tools like lead management, email marketing, live chat, and CRM features.

3) Pipedrive: A CRM and sales pipeline management tool with visual sales stage management and integration options.

4) Zendesk Sell: A sales automation platform for lead management, deal tracking, and mobile access.

5) Zoho CRM: Comprehensive CRM platform for lead, contact, deal, and interaction management, with integration options.

6) Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales: CRM solution for streamlined sales processes, customer relationship management, and sales analytics.

Evaluate your specific requirements to choose the application that best suits your needs.

Best Regard,