UK prospecting

Przemek Grzywa
Przemek Grzywa Member Posts: 7
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi everybody,

Can you possibly recommend tools, channels and platforms that helps to prospect in UK? One of the challenges we have encountered is that it is difficult to find telephone numbers on the prospects websites. Can you recommend any sources or tools that could help to overcome this? 

Thanks!

Przemek

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2020 #2

Hi @Przemek Grzywa !

We've recently rolled out our Leads Inbox feature, which we're currently developing to include the ability to do outbound lead prospecting. My colleague @Priit Parmann , who is a Product Manager, will let you know more about this, as we think it might help you. 🙂

In the meantime, I suggest you check out our inbound lead prospecting tools:

• Gary Allen
    Gary Allen Member Posts: 17
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi @Przemek Grzywa 

I can suggest 4 really good tools.

For phone numbers and emails there's a google/ms-edge extension called Lusha which gets you mobile numbers of LinkedIn profiles.

For emails you can another extension called Kendo

To get profiles into LinkedIn and enrich data you can use Zapinfo which has an integration with Pipedrive

I 'm also trialling another data enrichment service to get professional/work emails addresses called dropcontact

I hope this helps

G

• Max Traeger
    Max Traeger Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2022 #4

You can try LUSHA or ROCKETREACH with Chrome

• Kurtis Spencer
    Kurtis Spencer Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2022 #5

I'm with Gary and Max.

Lusha is a good tool for prospecting phone numbers and email addresses from LinkedIn.

You still have to do the work in finding the prospect but Lusha gives you a mobile or landline or email, or all of the above.

For websites I'm not overly sure. Maybe Hunter is worth trying to give you an email address.

A really useful integration with Pipedrive that I have found is called LinkMatch.

Linkmatch allows you to add companies or people from Linkedin to your Pipedrive with a few clicks of a button.
    It will also give you an idea as to whether they are already on pipedrive crm.
    Cuts my admin down by 40% as I am new business focused.

I hope this helps you.

If you want to know of further tools ping me an email here: kurtis@leadoo.com

Kurtis

• Priit Parmann
    Priit Parmann Pipedrive Team Posts: 43 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2022 #6

Hi @Przemek Grzywa!

We are working on exactly something like that - a tool that can help you find new leads together with their emails, phone numbers and more. And it will be right inside Pipedrive! We are in early stages with this, but first alpha testing should start in a few weeks time.

If you are interested, let me know your email and I'll include you to alpha testers group when the time comes.

Cheers,
    Priit

• Przemek Grzywa
    edited May 2020 #7

Hi @Przemek Grzywa 

For phone numbers and emails there's a google/ms-edge extension called Lusha which gets you mobile numbers of LinkedIn profiles.

To get profiles into LinkedIn and enrich data you can use Zapinfo which has an integration with Pipedrive

I 'm also trialling another data enrichment service to get professional/work emails addresses called dropcontact

I hope this helps

G

Thanks Gary so much for your feedback. We have tested Lusha before but did not know about the others. Will check these as well. 

• Przemek Grzywa
    edited May 2020 #8

I'm with Gary and Max.

Lusha is a good tool for prospecting phone numbers and email addresses from LinkedIn.

You still have to do the work in finding the prospect but Lusha gives you a mobile or landline or email, or all of the above.

For websites I'm not overly sure. Maybe Hunter is worth trying to give you an email address.

A really useful integration with Pipedrive that I have found is called LinkMatch.

Linkmatch allows you to add companies or people from Linkedin to your Pipedrive with a few clicks of a button.

I hope this helps you.

Kurtis

Kurtis, thanks a lot for your feedback. Will do some tests with LinkMatch. 

• Przemek Grzywa
    edited May 2020 #9

Hi @Przemek Grzywa!

We are working on exactly something like that - a tool that can help you find new leads together with their emails, phone numbers and more. And it will be right inside Pipedrive! We are in early stages with this, but first alpha testing should start in a few weeks time.

If you are interested, let me know your email and I'll include you to alpha testers group when the time comes.

Cheers,
    Priit

Hi Priit, yes please add me to the alpha testers: przemek at revolve.pro. When are you planning to launch it? 

• Gary Allen
    edited May 2020 #10

Hi @Przemek Grzywa!

Cheers,
    Priit

Hi Priit

That sounds like a really useful tool.

Would love to test this also.

• Gary Allen
    edited May 2020 #11

Hi @Przemek Grzywa 

I hope this helps

G

You're welcome

Others you might want to try are ZoomInfo and eGrabber, neither are cheap but they're very good.

• Priit Parmann
    edited May 2020 #12

Hi @Przemek Grzywa!

Cheers,
    Priit

@Przemek Grzywa, we're aiming to start a more open beta some time in July and full launch depends on the feedback and findings, hopefully in a few months time after that (can't promise anything, as usual :).

Sure thing, @Gary Allen ! Could I please have your email as well?

• Gary Allen
    edited June 2020 #13

Hi @Przemek Grzywa!

Cheers,
    Priit

Hi Priit

Yes sure: gary.allen@synergistics.co.uk

Thanks

Gary

• Annalisa
    Annalisa Member Posts: 11
    edited February 2022 #14

I do a lot of prospecting for our sales guys; the best FREE tool so far is ContactOut - finds mobile numbers and personal email addresses for most executive / senior / mid-senior people I've looked for so far. It's a Chrome extension, https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/find-anyones-email-contac/jjdemeiffadmmjhkbbpglgnlgeafomjo

It works on LinkedIn person pages. You navigate to the person, click the extension button, and via a little popout gives you any info it has available for that person. I must have clicked it 100 times in the past month and it still hasn't said "upgrade to premium". 

No idea how it finds the information but it's very useful! Particularly in lockdown times when direct dials almost always ring out.

For professional email addresses, it sometimes does give old addresses relating to companies the person has worked for in the past. When this happens, I just use Hunter.io to research the website of the current company the person works for; Hunter then gives me that co's general email format, which I then use to accurately guess the current correct email address. 

Also we have noticed that this is a brilliant time to collect mobile numbers - people are leaving them in their email signatures a lot. Will be very useful the day everyone returns to offices. 

Best,

Annalisa

• Annalisa
    Annalisa Member Posts: 11
    edited June 2020 #15

Hi @Przemek Grzywa!

Cheers,
    Priit

Priit, yes please! annalisa@uhs-group.com

• Kurtis Spencer
    edited June 2020 #16

I'm with Gary and Max.

I hope this helps you.

Kurtis

Brill!

You are welcome.

Let me know what you think/or if you find a better solutions?

Cheers Kurtis

• Kurtis Spencer
    edited June 2020 #17
    Annalisa said:

I do a lot of prospecting for our sales guys; the best FREE tool so far is ContactOut - finds mobile numbers and personal email addresses for most executive / senior / mid-senior people I've looked for so far. It's a Chrome extension, https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/find-anyones-email-contac/jjdemeiffadmmjhkbbpglgnlgeafomjo

It works on LinkedIn person pages. You navigate to the person, click the extension button, and via a little popout gives you any info it has available for that person. I must have clicked it 100 times in the past month and it still hasn't said "upgrade to premium". 

No idea how it finds the information but it's very useful! Particularly in lockdown times when direct dials almost always ring out.

For professional email addresses, it sometimes does give old addresses relating to companies the person has worked for in the past. When this happens, I just use Hunter.io to research the website of the current company the person works for; Hunter then gives me that co's general email format, which I then use to accurately guess the current correct email address. 

Also we have noticed that this is a brilliant time to collect mobile numbers - people are leaving them in their email signatures a lot. Will be very useful the day everyone returns to offices. 

Best,

Annalisa

Thanks.

I'll test this out.

Kurtis

• Przemek Grzywa
    edited June 2020 #18
    Annalisa said:

Best,

Annalisa

Thanks Annalisa, I know Hunter, but have not heard about ContactOut. Will test it right away!

• Priit Parmann
    edited February 2022 #19

Hi everyone!

We are very close to giving access to the outbound lead generation tool for first alpha users. If you're interested in playing around with this prospecting tool we're building, let me know and I'll reach out to you!

Cheers,
    Priit Parmann
    Product Manager @ Pipedrive

• Przemek Grzywa
    edited August 2020 #20

Hi everyone!

We are very close to giving access to the outbound lead generation tool for first alpha users. If you're interested in playing around with this prospecting tool we're building, let me know and I'll reach out to you!

Cheers,
    Priit Parmann
    Product Manager @ Pipedrive

Priit - as stated earlier pls include me as the alpha user. Thanks! 

• Ragnar Percy-Bell
    Ragnar Percy-Bell Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2022 #21

Hi Priit, is this outbound lead generation tool available for testing still?

• Priit Parmann
    edited August 2020 #22

Hi Priit, is this outbound lead generation tool available for testing still?

Hi @Ragnar Percy-Bell, it sure is. What account would you like to test it with?

• Ragnar Percy-Bell
    edited February 2022 #23

Hi Pritt

Thanks for getting back, account is Plexus Business Solutions.

• Priit Parmann
    edited August 2020 #24

Hi Pritt

Thanks for getting back, account is Plexus Business Solutions.

Hello Ragnar, it's enabled for you now. Don't hesitate to leave feedback if you have it!

• Ragnar Percy-Bell
    edited February 2022 #25

Hi Pritt, thanks for adding us. What is the outbound lead generation tool called?

• Priit Parmann
    edited August 2020 #26

Hi Pritt, thanks for adding us. What is the outbound lead generation tool called?

It's called Prospector and it's available from the Leads section.

• Ragnar Percy-Bell
    edited August 2020 #27

Thank you.

• Sina Winter
    Sina Winter Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited February 2023 #29

Certainly! Here are some tools, channels, and platforms that can help with prospecting in the UK, as well as ways to find telephone numbers for your prospects:

1. LinkedIn: LinkedIn is a great platform for finding potential prospects in the UK. You can use the advanced search function to narrow down your search to specific industries, job titles, and locations. Additionally, many LinkedIn profiles include contact information such as email addresses and phone numbers.
    2. Global Database: Global Database is a B2B database provider that can help you with CRM data enrichment in the UK. They have a large database of business contacts, including phone numbers and email addresses.
    3. Data.com: Data.com is another database provider that can help you identify potential prospects in the UK. They have a large database of business contacts, including phone numbers and email addresses.
    4. Hunter.io: Hunter.io is a tool that can help you find email addresses for potential prospects in the UK. They also have a feature called "Domain Search" that can help you find email addresses associated with a particular website.
    5. Lusha: Lusha is a tool that can help you find phone numbers and email addresses for potential prospects in the UK. They have a browser extension that can be used to quickly find contact information on LinkedIn, company websites, and other online sources.
    6. Google: If you're having trouble finding a prospect's phone number on their website, try using Google to search for their name and phone number. Sometimes phone numbers are listed in directories or other online sources that Google can find.
    7. Companies House: Companies House is the UK's registrar of companies. You can use their website to search for information about companies registered in the UK, including contact information for directors and other key personnel.

I hope these tools and platforms are helpful in your prospecting efforts in the UK!