AI + Automation opportunities

Options
Nuno Oliveira
Nuno Oliveira Posts: 96 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker

Hi everyone! Nuno from Pipedrive's product team here :)

As we explore how AI can help you better automate your work, we would love hearing from your experience.

What tasks are you already using AI to automate your work, and what is the benefit?

What tasks would you like to automate that you feel AI could help with, and why?

Thank you!

Answers

• Suzanne
    Suzanne Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment
    Options

better auto matching of emails to deals. Using is email address alone is very faulty. fairly easy to use AI, pattern matching, regexp or other to do a better job of matching. Quite often the deal is even detailed in the subject itself. Sounds like a good match for AI that learns.

• Gabriel Ramos
    Gabriel Ramos Member Posts: 28
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

What Deal Should we be paying attention that seem likely to fail, or seems on grasp or turning a sale, so management can focus on there.

We use rotten time, but that is not Machine Learning based.

• Chris S
    Chris S Member Posts: 1
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Options

Hi, I'm looking to use an English -based chatbot interaction to perform inside sales type activities. For instance, if I meet someone in person at a trade show, I want to quickly upload a business card or LinkedIn URL. I'll include a few notes, then expect pipe drive to create an organization, deal, and follow up activity based on those notes. It could come back and ask questions if I don't provide enough info.