🏅 Moments of success: Luis Carlos Rojas, Saleslatam México 🇲🇽

Options
InĂŞs Batata
InĂŞs Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
edited September 2023 in Business Talk #1

We’ve been asking salespeople, industry professionals and entrepreneurs to share their breakthrough business moments as part of our Moments of success campaign. 

@Luis Carlos Rojas, a salesperson at digital consulting agency Saleslatam MĂ©xico, needed help to achieve his goals. After learning the importance of CRM, Luis started closing more deals than ever. Read on to learn how he did it.

“As a seller, my main problem has always been managing information. 

As a beginner salesperson, I wanted to go further. But I had difficulty reaching my goals, complained about my managers and believed they asked for too much – more than I could do.

One day, I learned about the importance of CRM. I realized I needed tools as big as my dreams and goals to go far. So, alone and with little in my wallet, I decided to believe in myself and what pushed those dreams.

After only a short time using a CRM, it became a habit. From that habit, I started getting good results. My day-to-day has become: If it is not in Pipedrive, it doesn’t exist!

Thanks to Pipedrive, I close much faster than ever before. Moreover, before using Pipedrive, I didn’t even close so many deals!

Pipedrive has made me a salesperson with good habits. And without a doubt, I’m much more organized than before.”

Luis Carlos Rojas - Saleslatam MĂ©xico

🚀 Ready to share your moment? If you’re a Pipedrive user, tell us your story for the chance to inspire your community, raise your company’s profile and win a $250 Amazon voucher.

🌟 Share your moment!