Email deal participants

Options

I know this has been recommended before. It would be really useful to be able to email the main contact and deal the participants with 1 click and with automation work flows. The deal participants are there because they need to be kept in touch with the deal. It's a sales necessity.

Thanks

8 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Craig Beaumont
    Craig Beaumont Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes
    Options

100% agree this is an absolute must, priority update please Pipedrive

• Cyril POIROT
    Cyril POIROT Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

100% agreed, it's needed. We can't follow our deals with only 1 person, hence the use of the participants. There are no mails options for them and no automation possible, it's too bad.

• SamSam
    SamSam Member Posts: 9
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

I'm shocked that this is not working. Same holds true for email sync within the deals section...

• StephenC
    StephenC Member Posts: 7
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Seems like a product oversight...

• Administrator_14693
    Options

Definitely NEEDED! Why has Participants not available to view in a report, email in an all step etc...

• Kirsten Tange
    Kirsten Tange Member Posts: 8
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

We definitely need this!

• Sarmad_Barrak
    Sarmad_Barrak Member Posts: 3
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Options

This is needed, I have made a similar post for this with either having the followers of the deal being cc'ed in the automation that the deal contact is being sent.

Or a custom field where a list of emails can be put in and they are all cc'ed on the email as well.

• Adam Young
    Adam Young Member Posts: 5
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Any update on this glaringly obvious omission?

Need to be able to email ALL deal participants at once..

• StephenC
    StephenC Member Posts: 7
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

1.) I agree. It should be possible to create an email in a Deal and have all Participants appear in the To field either by default, or with a click of a button.

2.)Similarly, any email sent during the active life of a Deal that appears in the History of a Participant should also appear in the History of the Deal.

• Adam Young
    Adam Young Member Posts: 5
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Correct. We are a travel business and would like to automate an email campaign to go to all Deal Participants aka all travellers when they arrive on Day 1 of their holiday / after they leave etc, rather than just to the Deal Lead (excluding all other participants).

• Administrator_14693
    Administrator_14693 Member Posts: 31
    Name Dropper 5 Likes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Options

We are also still waiting on ability for PARTICIPANTS to be queried, emailed and texted.