Is There an Alternative to the Caller App?

Options

While creating a new Pipedrive account, I'm looking for a feature similar to the Caller app, which unfortunately no longer exists for new accounts. I want the ability to make calls from my computer while using my personal phone number, just like I used to do with Caller.

Do you know of any alternative that allows this without the need to create a new mobile phone number?

Thank you.

Answers

• Tom Ben
    Tom Ben Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Thank you for your answer but I can't use my phone number with these solutions. I have to create a new phone number. How can I do please ?

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Options

In most cases you can connect an existing phone number.

• inacyakup
    inacyakup Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    Options

Justcall and Aircall integrations only allow for certain countries and are much more expensive than caller. It causes a lot of damage, especially to companies using the Pipedrive application in Turkey. I think that with the removal of the Caller application, more than one Turkish company will switch to another CRM application.

• Andreia Costa
    Andreia Costa Pipedrive Team Posts: 133 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

Hi @Tom Ben and everyone,

Stopping by to suggest some of the tools already suggested, but leaving here a little bit more information that might help!

We have several alternatives in our Marketplace. JustCall and CloudTalk were recently integrated more natively with Pipedrive and we also have a demo for each of them: JustCall / CloudTalk 

For additional information, check out what JustCall and CloudTalk offer, or contact their representatives at jason@saaslabs.co for JustCall and chris.hoang@cloudtalk.io for CloudTalk.

And of course, feel free to contact our support team should there be any pending questions about this.

Thank you,

• inacyakup
    Options

@AzielKayson Pipedrive has decided to Decrypt the direct search method. This is an issue that will cause problems for large companies

• Michelle Poon
    Michelle Poon Member Posts: 2
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options

Of all the top 3 out of 5 phone solutions, Aircall, Cloudtalk & JustCall. Their app does not support S.E.A countries on using existing numbers such as (Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines & Singapore).

I have tried Aircall, and i was told that they does not support outbound calls for Aircall. Hence, i did not proceed with trying the apps as one of their staff called to schedule a call for the demo.

Cloudtalk - I check their website, and they dont support outbound call for S.E.A.

Justcall - They do not support of using our existing S.E.A's numbers. Restriction on calling certain country and you have to contact support to unrestricted it.

May i know if any member found any phone solutions for S.E.A countries?

• inacyakup
    Options

Hi @Michelle Poon

I will start working with the NETGSM company. A gsm company that best suits my needs and is the cheapest.

• Admin unilegion
    Options

Just received an e-mail from Pipedrive that the Caller feature will only be decommissioned at the END OF 2023.

So it looks like the wrong decision to decommission has at least been postponed.

This is progress, best to completely undo the decision taken of course.

None of the testing (JustCall, Cloudtalk etc.) has been as satisfying and easy to use (incl. actual full integration and seamless capturing of data).

• Michelle Poon
    Michelle Poon Member Posts: 2
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options

I am hoping that Pipedrive won't end this feature. hahaha... Or there is a system that is available for S.E.A.

So far Justcall is good, but they cannot let us use our existing numbers which don't make sense to us. Since the numbers we will be using is our company numbers.