Can be revenue field in deal be somehow taken out via API endpoint?

Martin Pecha_2338
Martin Pecha_2338 Member Posts: 146
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment
edited March 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Hi, 
I am thinking about implementing this revenue field. We currently take out the value of the deal and make some prediction outside as we integrate other data. So I was wondering if I will put the data in this revenue field, whether there will be option to take it out via endpoint. Thanks

5ece9b111cd0092bb17a8778_59472.png

Answers

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Martin Pecha !

We don't have API endpoints for Recurring Revenue at the moment, but let me check with the team if this is in our plans and I'll get back to you as soon as I know.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2020 #3

Hi @Martin Pecha !

We don't have API endpoints for Recurring Revenue at the moment, but let me check with the team if this is in our plans and I'll get back to you as soon as I know.

@Martin Pecha I can confirm this is something we want to do, so there will be API endpoints for Recurring Revenue in the future. Stay tuned to our API Changelog to be the first to know about these updates.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited August 2020 #4

Hi @Martin Pecha 

Effective from August 6, 2020

We have now added the brand new Subscriptionsresource to our API which represents the Recurring Revenue feature inside Pipedrive.

Subscriptions represent the revenue that is occurring over time with payments either in set or varying amounts. Subscriptions have two types - instalment and recurring.

We have made available 9 new endpoints for fetching, creating, updating, and deleting different Subscriptions.

Find more detailed information about the new endpoints and OAuth scopes they are available in here!